smurfs be smurfing

DeathBringer*

I wouldnt be, sure it feels good to play well but if I am aware and am doing it on purpose it would make me kind of sad. this defeats the entire purpose of ranking up and getting better as you are just going for easy kills, if you sell the account afterwards you get silvers into the higher ranks and then they get thrown in with good people who get a total idiot in their team which usually compromise by using hacks to boost their skill. overall conclusion, its stupid becouse it is easy and it is sad becouse you are crushing people trying to improve. if you want to stomp players go play casual matches over buying new accounts to smurf and sell it later as it is stupid to do.

• Like 1

You're the kind of guy that ruins good games like CSGO. There are people who like to play seriously and try to rank up. But when you smurf you ruin the silvers their game and the lem's etc... their game by getting a silver amongst them. Which is just a basic douche move, that you only care about your own gameplay and not that of other.

So maybe stop ruining a good game for everyone else.

I wouldnt be, sure it feels good to play well but if I am aware and am doing it on purpose it would make me kind of sad. this defeats the entire purpose of ranking up and getting better as you are just going for easy kills, if you sell the account afterwards you get silvers into the higher ranks and then they get thrown in with good people who get a total idiot in their team which usually compromise by using hacks to boost their skill. overall conclusion, its stupid becouse it is easy and it is sad becouse you are crushing people trying to improve. if you want to stomp players go play casual matches over buying new accounts to smurf and sell it later as it is stupid to do.

I know smurfing is a **** move but in order for me to get to ge so i can sell the account, i need to go thru this process... If i could start at lem/supreme, i would, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

I don't give a f*** about anything u just said.. IDC what ppl do after they buy an account from me.. IDC if they ruin your game by sucking on global... All i know is that i get decent ammount of money by playing a game that i would have played anyway, even if i was not selling the accounts afterwards... So im sorry you can't win when you get 1 bad player in your team. It happened to me lots of times, but instead of insulting him, calling him a silver and trying to kick him, i simply carry and win.

Edited by DeathBringer*

well that is a nice response after asking our opinion. wont reply with any logic to this topic due to the agressive response on your part. have a good day and good luck with your endeavours.

YES I AM SIR! AND YOU?

And you? implies you are wanting information from the other person, thus my response. anyway this is an useless topic imo.

/lock maybe?

• Like 1

When did i ask for anyone's opinion lol

You are quite rude, Mr. DeathBringer*. You started behave like that when you got kicked from the clan? I noticed that attitude in Croatian thread (and another topics), and I advise you to change it.

nah my man i was always like this... You just weren't here yet to tolerate me back then.

Admins hated me like most of the other etpro players back then and this owned guy just explained why... He said he doesn't like ppl who are globals and play against silvers... It was the same back then, except it was in et. We were "globals" and all of the others were "silvers". We played etpro matches with "globals", but we also played on pub servers for fun, usually on hardcore with "silvers"

There were some of the admins who were online 24/7 and all they did was wait till we did or said something that is against the rules so they could warn -> mute -> kick -> ban us 

Ok maybe all of this above is bullshit, maybe i was acting like a dickhead.

Anyway i wanted to post a funny picture of me dropping 50 kills on a smurf account... But all you saw was me killing 50 silvers when actually first of all, they were around mg1 and second of all that was not the point of this post... 

I'll go play on my main account, drop a 40 and post that. What are you gonna say then? I'm sure you'll find something negative to say.