monsterkill

hotstepper

• Administrators

He can't use our tags on our servers without admin level.

Auto kick :D I have no idea for his other clans.

baah hes a tool in any case, i had a feeling that sumthing was up in pub so i went on and he kept asking for the lvls AND was swearing at every1 but i didnt know that at the time... ive never seen him before so i said apply at the forums... BAD IDEA :shock: when i found out what a tool he was, and that F|A tag he put on is the cherry on the pile of shit for me... :lol:

so stepper i think ill patroll etpub more when i get the chance now, take the starch out of that stuffed shirt :D

• Administrators
but what shall we do ?

always when admins arent on server and he is then he insults and spams and I can even mute him

If he keeps insulting others "all time" then say him to take a chill pill or he will be muted and even if he doesn't stfu then mute him. Normally we mute with !mute name 5m and even if he doesn't learn keep adding +15mins each time. So, it would be 5m then 20m then 35m and still he doesn't learn mute for 2 hrs lol..

m = minutes

h = hours

We are easy on admin stuff but we don't want continuous bitching players either.

has anyone !finger him?

Ok guys and galls same old stuff from Monster kill, constantly asking for admin, fake bell tags, and so on. What should be done about this? should we continue to just mute and kick? I got guid and ip if its needed.

a6b5a38684f9064fd29cc7ed2de7e496aa563f1b.png:feedback