Problem under windows10

WillBeer

Hi ,

i have a problem with the graphic under win10 in ET , beginner1 , 2 and other , all rooms.

Its running not round , many interval stops , paused hacking pictures etc.

Bevor i played with win7 64bit prof , no Problems.

I configured the game in the start zone under win7 , winxp and other , 256 colours etc , thats running not round ,

PLEASE HELP ; I WILL PLAY

Can anyone help????

Greatings WillBeer

Ralf

You don't need to change anything compatibility settings. Just run the games as an Administrator. If you are still having problems take a screenshot and post here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

i have a problem with the graphic under win10 in ET , beginner1 , 2 and other , all rooms.

Its running not round , many interval stops , paused hacking pictures etc.

Bevor i played with win7 64bit prof , no Problems.

I configured the game in the start zone under win7 , winxp and other , 256 colours etc , thats running not round ,

PLEASE HELP ; I WILL PLAY

Can anyone help????

Greatings WillBeer

Ralf

I run the game under win 10 Pro x64 whit 2 GTX 970 in SLi and i have no problem.

I don't know if it's cuz of the installer i got. i have installed the Wolfernstien - enemy teretorry 1.6 installer there have been optimized a few yeares back..

• Leader

The 1.6 installer is the last one, as shown at http://etui.kashu.fr/ .  I noticed that it installs the 2009 version of PB.  I wonder if clicking on the link to update your PB version would help. 

I don't know if that is the source of your version of the Installer or not. :huh:

The 1.6 installer is the last one, as shown at http://etui.kashu.fr/ .  I noticed that it installs the 2009 version of PB.  I wonder if clicking on the link to update your PB version would help. 

I don't know if that is the source of your version of the Installer or not. :huh:

Thats the one i use..

i don't have any problems, i have all mods pre ingame and latest update in all.. i have never had any server join problems with that version.