say whaaaaaaatttt???? USE VENT!!!!

krAzy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad3Hzsy1-20

just wanna tell u guys: go on vent, use it ! ! !

im using it quite a lot in the last time and i really enjoy talking to other people

eg. i talked to elite, jose, baska, venom and some other players

and.....dont be shy!!!! just use it!!!!!

i use it especially to improve a little bit my english, but its also a great opportunity to get other people know better

i hope to talk to u soon ;-)

see talking to foriegn people that have english as a second language always makes me feel guilty. because ik if they listen to me they will pronounce the swear words spot on but they wont know how to say anything else lol. jking

I was on there earlier in the afternoon, but no one was on! It was totally empty so I left :rolleyes:

Everyone does that. The solution is simple:

wait for someone else to do it, then there will be 2 of you on, then 3, then 4.... etc..

Everyone does that. The solution is simple:

wait for someone else to do it, then there will be 2 of you on, then 3, then 4.... etc..

Sure no prob.

I am pretty much online on website,so i can see who is online on ventrilo.And at my time zone which is +1 i barely see someone on vent..And even if there is someone i join to server start singing and farting and he/she doesn't answer.

:/ you fart into your mic and then proceed talking into it????? :excl: :excl:

Farting isn't shitting :unsure:

husa, what was ur question XD

Hahahahahhaahhahhaha,i know how you feel mate.If i speak with someone from usa or uk and if i don't understand him i shut up and i'm like "brb..." lmao :lol: