About Runescape

Soda

Being and old account, I'd say the only thing that really got to me about new updates was magic. I remember getting hacked, all my stuff stolen, so I changed my password, and had to start from scratch. Punched a goblin or two to death, then went on to kill much stronger things with that air staff, 'cause I was like level 60 magic. But now? Magic just... Sucks in comparison lol.

I remember this game...used to be a beast! Then I went inactive and my account got deleted :( Castle Wars was the way forward.

Whoa, did your account really got deleted? I haven't played for months / years and I can still log in. :o

Whoa, did your account really got deleted? I haven't played for months / years and I can still log in. :o

Yup, I emailed them and they said they had no record of it. Plus I was ranked in Castle Wars, and several skills, and am no longer visible on the highscores etc.

Yup, I emailed them and they said they had no record of it. Plus I was ranked in Castle Wars, and several skills, and am no longer visible on the highscores etc.

After reading what you wrote, I logged into my old account to see if it was still there since I haven't played in a very long time.  All still okay here. Lobby screen showed last login was 638 days ago lol. I might have been a bit disappointed if mine was deleted too, even though I no longer play. But my account is maxed out, plus I have a white phat B) so I'm kinda glad it's all still there.  I used to really enjoy playing rs but it's sad what Jagex has done to it... 

• Like 1

After reading what you wrote, I logged into my old account to see if it was still there since I haven't played in a very long time.  All still okay here. Lobby screen showed last login was 638 days ago lol. I might have been a bit disappointed if mine was deleted too, even though I no longer play. But my account is maxed out, plus I have a white phat B) so I'm kinda glad it's all still there.  I used to really enjoy playing rs but it's sad what Jagex has done to it... 

you should totally give white to me ... completly worthless nowaday's (a) :P

@shadowfax:

There has been a record of something about people with old accounts who don't play anymore.

I believe it was that the names got taken back for new players to use, so it might as well be that your acount name is just changed 

I used to play it, and every 4-5 years I dip into it for a few months then leave again :P

Now, I have been out of it so long I bet its a totally different game.. Last I played, they just brought out the pirate ship minigame thing..

@shadowfax:

There has been a record of something about people with old accounts who don't play anymore.

I believe it was that the names got taken back for new players to use, so it might as well be that your acount name is just changed 

Hmm, then I've no idea what my name has been changed to. Tbf I can't remember half the details I left it with. Like the old pword, email or whatever else :/ 

Hmm, then I've no idea what my name has been changed to. Tbf I can't remember half the details I left it with. Like the old pword, email or whatever else :/ 

Then i'm afraid there is little to no hope of recovery :S

Bonus point is nowaday's xp flies in rs :P

@Chuckun: you're in for quite a treat when you log back in.

They added nw skills: better graphics (even nw wrking on new client to come out next year) new bosses, weaps etc. 

You an pretty much learn rs all over again :P

Lol. :P  I bought it during the phat crash in summer 2012 for 1.3bil. Looking back now, that was a really sweet deal :D

I remember this game, I got scammed once from a guy saying that he could gold trim my black armour or the mithril armour(blue one?). I was young and naive, still are but yeah. So after that I did the same to others, scamming them saying int rade I could gold trim their armour. It was fun, but got fast boring.

• Like 1

Ah nostalgia. Havent beem playing for years now. Got maxed pure with 50 attack and had total level like 2100 and was playing soo much back in days but when they ruined the wilderness i quit (didn't like pvp thing at all). Also made good deal when i quited, sold my phats to my friend for 400 euros :P (had red, green and yellow)

Ah nostalgia. Havent beem playing for years now. Got maxed pure with 50 attack and had total level like 2100 and was playing soo much back in days but when they ruined the wilderness i quit (didn't like pvp thing at all). Also made good deal when i quited, sold my phats to my friend for 400 euros :P (had red, green and yellow)

400 euros?? You should of kept them instead. The going rate for a single blue is over 2 thousand dollars.

http://www.rsorder.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=blue+partyhat