Account

Mr.Vegeta

This goes around once or twice a year. It's "chainmail" spam. After using Facebook for some years, I can't help but lol everytime I see people fall for this...
Facebook isn't going anywhere... unfortunately.

• Like 7

Facebook is heavily loosing users for a few years, because they behave like assholes with users and with some pro accounts / pages, and also because of alot of accounts hacking. And finally because of the damages caused by competitors such as Snapshat that takes away millions of younger users bored to have their parents spy on them through their FB accounts.

Apart from that, they still make alot of money and they are settled for a while  :D

• Like 1

This goes around once or twice a year. It's "chainmail" spam. After using Facebook for some years, I can't help but lol everytime I see people fall for this...

Facebook isn't going anywhere... unfortunately.

Wha?

Explain please.

Chain mail.. people use to mail letters with a threat or conspiracy that if you not mail to someone something happen to you or was nonsense letter people send for fun..before was internet.. yeah pretty lame...create a rumor..now on net

I know what chain mails are and I know what Xern's talkin about. I mean, probably those "share this or your inbox will be visible to anyone" shit.

But I don't get how did that crash Facebook, was there THST MANY shares or wha?

I know what chain mails are and I know what Xern's talkin about. I mean, probably those "share this or your inbox will be visible to anyone" shit.

But I don't get how did that crash Facebook, was there THST MANY shares or wha?

As far as I know, the crash/downtime was due to a failure of the AWS (Amazon Web Service) EC2 (Elastic Cloud). Facebook has it's own datacenters, but there's still a need for vertical integration.

• Like 1

As far as I know, the crash/downtime was due to a failure of the AWS (Amazon Web Service) EC2 (Elastic Cloud). Facebook has it's own datacenters, but there's still a need for vertical integration.

Don't worry, Xern. I understood you ^_^

• Like 1