Account

Mr.Vegeta

Hello everyone.I create =F|A= account made through facebook, but I've heard that Facebook will soon be deactivate all who use it, and when facebook terminate my account will be automatically deactivate.It is possible to relink my account to more independent of the time facebook? Or that connection attached to facebook somehow switch to a standalone account(that independent of the time when facebook facebook deactivate it, and it works without Facebook) ,think about whether they would somehow be possible to change?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Mr.Vegeta
  • Like 1

Well i cannot connect to FB last 2 hours so maybe ot's true lmao

Well yes, they've been having problems lately, but completely deactivate? Doubt it

Well yes, they've been having problems lately, but completely deactivate? Doubt it

Yeah i dont believe it aswell but for now as I see it maybe Mr.Vegeta is right .

And that really isnt relevant now, he posted some issue for wich I do not have the answer, I mean I do not see the problem why you cannot use your account without FB vegeta, just add your e mail in settings?

• Like 1

Yeah i dont believe it aswell but for now as I see it maybe Mr.Vegeta is right .

And that really isnt relevant now, he posted some issue for wich I do not have the answer, I mean I do not see the problem why you cannot use your account without FB vegeta, just add your e mail in settings?

You want to say go to my profile,and found e mail?Click to paswork and e-mail and change my pasword and e-mail?I will apply that thanks.

I would do that but just wait a bit maybe someone else have an advice, I'm not expert in that field.

Jbg brate stvarno ne znam ali ako vec imas mail registriran bez obzira na facebook nece ti biti nista s accountom.

P.S. srry for not english but its easier for me to explain him this way xD

• Like 1

• Leader

Yeah, Boom!?, he must be talking about Logging onto this F|A site from FaceBook. :)

Help Topic: Logging In and Out

You may also see additional log in options such as Twitter or Facebook Connect. If these features are
 available and you would prefer to use one of these options to log in, click on the appropriate 
button and follow the on-screen instructions.

It looks like Steam and Google+ are also available.

• Like 1

Yeah, Boom!?, he must be talking about Logging onto this F|A site from FaceBook. :)

Help Topic: Logging In and Out

You may also see additional log in options such as Twitter or Facebook Connect. If these features are available and you would
 prefer to use one of these options to log in, click on the appropriate button and follow the on-screen instructions.

Yeah thnx redbaird. I hope i didn't gave him wrong advice.

• Like 1