Et Guid

Oxifresh

Hi, I have my etkey In my file but someone tried to set me as a friend in a server and comes up as i have no guid, does this mean i have no guid, if i get one which i know how to. will i lose my current xp in the Fa recruiting server?

Your XP is associated to your ET Key....if you change it you start over again from scratch with your new ET Key.

Being given a level on an ET server should not delete your ET Key. Something else happened of you lost it.

Regards

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 1

Hi, I have my etkey In my file but someone tried to set me as a friend in a server and comes up as i have no guid, does this mean i have no guid, if i get one which i know how to. will i lose my current xp in the Fa recruiting server?

I have problem too on server jay2,i lose xp 2 times,but maybe is bug don't worry that soon will be fixed :)

Check this:http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/200-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/

You say you have no guid.

Enter to game,press key ~ and type \pb_myguid 

Here is tutorial how to your guid put to you account: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/62-members-and-server-regular-submit-your-guid/

Edited by Mr.Vegeta

Jay 2 is a separate problem that will be looked into and your issue has nothing to do with his you should make your own topic next time

• Leader

He has a GUID in his profile.  :)

You can try that "/pb_myguid" in console, just to make sure that it is still all working properly.  The last eight number-characters of that looong hex-number should match what you have put into your profile here.  

Would /pb_myguid or other pb cvars work if PB is installed, but is not enabled?  

Not sure but don't think so, but \cl_guid will work whatever the case because it's a client game cvar and not a PB one.

edit: since you point the fact that his pb could be disabled and just in case..

in console: \pb_cl_enable

then: \pb_writecfg

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

It says I have a guid on et server, and my xp works on fa but on other servers it says apprently i have no guid? which does not make too much sense

wich other servers are trying are jaymod as well or other mods?

• Leader

wich other servers are trying are jaymod as well or other mods?

Im sure it is something with other servers because everything seems to be working fine, i just dont want to lose my xp that is all

TBS shows an *OxiFresh* playing on two not-FA servers on (my)Sunday and they were both Jaymod servers.

If the etkey-GUID-XP save system works on FA-Jaymod, then it should work on other Jaymod servers, too.  Unless their server has a problem, that is.  

On second thought, is your problem related to your post here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/75134-leveldb-help-and-punkbuster/ where you are helping a friend set up his server?

Edited by RedBaird
On second thought
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...