set team_maxEngineers
set team_maxFieldOps
set team_maxCovertOps

set team_maxFlamers
set team_maxMG42s
set team_maxMortars
set team_maxPanzers

• Leader

Look for "team_max.." cvars, such as "team_maxMedics".  Setting them to 0 removes that class.

I only see limits on heavy weapons in the jaymod 2.2 manual.

You could enable Panzer_war and that would remove the smgs.   :)

HaHa, Destiny was answering as I was scanning through the manual!  :D

closest cvars I can think off are

set team_maxMedics 

set team_maxEngineers

set team_maxFieldOps

set team_maxCovertOps

set team_maxFlamers

set team_maxMG42s

set team_maxMortars

set team_maxPanzers

This weapon_disable codes i got it from etlegacy and they r just working properly but only thompson,mp40,sten,fg42,kar98 and carbine are enabled and idk the codes for it on jaymod to make it disabled tho.

Well at some certain theres many possibilities to disable the thompson and the weapons i mentioned but i just dont want to close the classes since we going to play obj maps and medics heal n stuff :/ .

//Weapon enable/disable
weapon_disable 3 // mp40
weapon_disable 8 // thompson
weapon_disable 10 // sten
weapon_disable 22 // airstrike
weapon_disable 23 // kar98
weapon_disable 24 // carbine
weapon_disable 25 // garand
weapon_disable 30 // smoke bomb
weapon_disable 32 // k43
weapon_disable 33 // fg42

set team_maxLandMines "0"
set team_maxGrenLaunchers  "0"
set team_maxMG42s "0"
set team_maxArtillery "0"

So you want medics, but not weapons for the medics? ^^

Dont think I can help you further :/

What if medic and all the classes r disabled except engineer and covert ops without a thompson and for cvops without sten,fg42 and sniper?

thats never possible at all right/

What if medic and all the classes r disabled except engineer and covert ops without a thompson and for cvops without sten,fg42 and sniper?

thats never possible at all right/

So you want converts ops with no weapons since you want to disable all the weapons covert ops has except pistol? Based on your idea, most likely jaymod is unable to do what you desire. If you require such features it must be coded in the mod. The only closest cvars are what the other users have already mentioned. If you really want to follow your idea, jaymod is most likely not possible as its development has stopped for many years and the source code is not publicly released. Unless you used other means to somehow edit the code else your idea is not possible with Jaymod. ETLegacy is different as it is being actively developed and it does not necessary means features that are available there are available in other mods. Based on my observations from your other topics, it is likely you want to enable pistolwar which is not available in the default jaymod cvar or list of commands. You can try other mods like NoQuarter (look at nq_war cvar and some other cvars to tweak to close to the settings you desire) or just use ETLegacy.

An alternative if you still want to use jaymod and pistolwar, is to use enhanced mod (addon to jaymod), the website which used to host enhanced mod seems to be down and development has stopped. It has pistolwar command. You can find the latest copy of enhanced mod in F|A Downloads Section: Link

Thank you.

• Like 2

So you want converts ops with no weapons since you want to disable all the weapons covert ops has except pistol? Based on your idea, most likely jaymod is unable to do what you desire. If you require such features it must be coded in the mod. The only closest cvars are what the other users have already mentioned. If you really want to follow your idea, jaymod is most likely not possible as its development has stopped for many years and the source code is not publicly released. Unless you used other means to somehow edit the code else your idea is not possible with Jaymod. ETLegacy is different as it is being actively developed and it does not necessary means features that are available there are available in other mods. Based on my observations from your other topics, it is likely you want to enable pistolwar which is not available in the default jaymod cvar or list of commands. You can try other mods like NoQuarter (look at nq_war cvar and some other cvars to tweak to close to the settings you desire) or just use ETLegacy.

An alternative if you still want to use jaymod and pistolwar, is to use enhanced mod (addon to jaymod), the website which used to host enhanced mod seems to be down and development has stopped. It has pistolwar command. You can find the latest copy of enhanced mod in F|A Downloads Section: Link

Thank you.

I Understand and i agree with you,
Ik i have used the !pistolwar cmd on my server but it just completely removes everything(no nades,molotove and stuff) and only an infinite ammo pistol in ur hand,

Theres no sign of "how this command removes all the weapons completely after executing it" because its alrdy hard coded inside the mod itself.

Ive also re edited the ModEnhConfig.xml to see if that works too or not but it was of no use --> http://www.upload.ee/files/5219134/ModEnhConfig.xml.html

Thanks alot for the answers and giving out your thoughts, much appreciated . 

I wished if jaymod supported LUA then configuring things would've been gone so easier.

I Understand and i agree with you,
Ik i have used the !pistolwar cmd on my server but it just completely removes everything(no nades,molotove and stuff) and only an infinite ammo pistol in ur hand,

Theres no sign of "how this command removes all the weapons completely after executing it" because its alrdy hard coded inside the mod itself.

Ive also re edited the ModEnhConfig.xml to see if that works too or not but it was of no use --> http://www.upload.ee/files/5219134/ModEnhConfig.xml.html

Thanks alot for the answers and giving out your thoughts, much appreciated . 

I wished if jaymod supported LUA then configuring things would've been gone so easier.

Yeah it is coded in the mod so customisation is only limited to what is coded. I guess your only choice is to use other mods like ETLegacy etc. Unless Jaybird, the developer of Jaymod, decides to work on Jaymod again which is unlikely.

Yeah it is coded in the mod so customisation is only limited to what is coded. I guess your only choice is to use other mods like ETLegacy etc. Unless Jaybird, the developer of Jaymod, decides to work on Jaymod again which is unlikely.

Yes, Ive also heard about a guy called =RedSector , maybe the guy who made the enhancedmod He had some Downloadable Weapon Tweaking tools on his site but its sad tho the website is down,

Some told me to pm or contact him about it but ive sent him an email, i hope he answers if hes usually still active tho.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=69

Yes, Ive also heard about a guy called =RedSector , maybe the guy who made the enhancedmod He had some Downloadable Weapon Tweaking tools on his site but its sad tho the website is down,

Some told me to pm or contact him about it but ive sent him an email, i hope he answers if hes usually still active tho.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=69

Yeah Redsector is the developer of enhanced mod. Jaybird is the developer of Jaymod.

Yeah Redsector is the developer of enhanced mod. Jaybird is the developer of Jaymod.

Looks like i found and managed the solution by Myself :D !! It worked, i disabled the weapons through Modenhancedconfig.xml command thus i forgot to do a reboot server because the config was overwritten and got stuck.

This is the codes, main solution to disable all the weapons and enable Pistols only :D !

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings>

<!-- configuration example

- medics spawn with 18 adrenaline syringes
	- medics spawn with 18 revive syringes
	- all classes have 2 molotovs
	- axis and allies having 2 primary weapons(mp40+thomson)
	- axis engineer: 2 rifles
	- allies engineer: 2 rifles
  - axis covert op: 2 scoped weapons
	- allies covert op: 2 scoped weapons

hints:
	be aware to make some xml based syntax errors. your config file will not accepted from the mod so ingame you notice only
	the standard predefined stettings from enemy territory.
	for validation tests, try to open with you favorite browser, errors should be displayed.
	-->

<common>
		<multikilldetection>3</multikilldetection>	  	  <!-- -1 disabled / positive value in [s] detection interval between kills -->
		<modifieddoublejump>false</modifieddoublejump>	 	<!-- experimental modification of the doublejump physics -->
		<advancedplayerinfo>false</advancedplayerinfo>			<!-- shows additional client infos(version/ip) about each player on connection -->
		<disablesecurity>true</disablesecurity>					<!-- disable enhanced mod security features (minor version then jaymod 2.2.0 not recommended) -->
    <autopromotion>true</autopromotion>              <!-- enables the autopromotion system -->
  </common>

<promotion xp="2500" level="1">											<!-- if players xp reached (between xp < actual player respawn xp < (xp + maxthreshold) ) do !setlevel level -->
    <maxthreshold>1000</maxthreshold>
  </promotion>

<promotion xp="5000" level="2">
  </promotion>

<promotion xp="10000" level="3">
  </promotion>

<!--  
	possibile method attributes:
	add, remove, if

possibile class attributes:
	soldier, medic, engineer, fieldop, covertop

possibile team attributes:
	axis, allies

possibile weapon attributes:

WP_KNIFE
	WP_GRENADE_PINEAPPLE
	WP_MEDIC_ADRENALINE
	WP_MEDIC_SYRINGE
	WP_BINOCULARS

WP_LUGER
	WP_AKIMBO_LUGER
	WP_SILENCER (axis silenced luger)
	WP_AKIMBO_SILENCEDLUGER

WP_COLT
	WP_AKIMBO_COLT
	WP_SILENCED_COLT
	WP_AKIMBO_SILENCEDCOLT

WP_MP40
	WP_THOMPSON

WP_GRENADE_LAUNCHER
	WP_PANZERFAUST
	WP_FLAMETHROWER
	WP_MORTAR
	WP_MORTAR_SET
	WP_MAPMORTAR
	WP_MOBILE_MG42
	WP_MOBILE_MG42_SET

WP_STEN

WP_GARAND_SCOPE
	WP_GARAND
	WP_K43
	WP_K43_SCOPE
	WP_FG42
	WP_FG42SCOPE

WP_KAR98  (axis engy rifle)
	WP_CARBINE (allies engy rifle)
	WP_GPG40 (axis engy rifle secondary nade mode)
	WP_M7 (allies engy rifle secondary nade mode)

WP_SMOKE_BOMB
	WP_SATCHEL
	WP_SATCHEL_DET

WP_POISONSYRINGE
	WP_M97,
	WP_POISON_BOMB,
	WP_LANDPOISON,
	// Jaymod 2.1.7+
	WP_MOLOTOV,

-->

<!-- any teams and classes having 8 extra knifes (* = all) -->
  <entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_KNIFE">
  	<weapon>WP_KNIFE</weapon>    <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  	<hold>false</hold>           <!-- active gun in hand -->    
    <ammo>8</ammo> 						   <!-- additional ammo  -->
    <ammoclip>1</ammoclip>			 <!-- ammo in gun -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_PANZERFAUST">
  	<weapon>WP_PANZERFAUST</weapon>
  	<hold>true</hold>   
    <ammo>0</ammo>
    <ammoclip>2</ammoclip>
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="allies" weapon="WP_THOMPSON">
  	<weapon>WP_THOMPSON</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
    <ammo>0</ammo> 						 <!-- additional ammo  -->
    <ammoclip>0</ammoclip>			 <!-- ammo in gun -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="axis" weapon="WP_MP40">
  	<weapon>WP_MP40</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_SMOKE_BOMB"></entity>

<entity method="if" class="engineer" team="*" weapon="WP_MOLOTOV">
  	<weapon>WP_MOLOTOV</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
    <ammoclip>1</ammoclip>			 <!-- ammo in gun -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="axis" weapon="WP_LUGER">
  	<weapon>WP_LUGER</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  	<hold>true</hold>           <!-- active gun in hand -->    
    <ammo>50</ammo> 						 <!-- additional ammo  -->
    <ammoclip>8</ammoclip>			 <!-- ammo in gun -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="allies" weapon="WP_COLT">
  	<weapon>WP_COLT</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
    <ammo>50</ammo> 						 <!-- additional ammo  -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="allies" weapon="WP_AKIMBO_COLT">
  	<weapon>WP_AKIMBO_COLT</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
    <ammo>80</ammo> 						 <!-- additional ammo  -->
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="axis" weapon="WP_AKIMBO_LUGER">
  	<weapon>WP_AKIMBO_LUGER</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_SILENCED_COLT">
  	<weapon>WP_SILENCED_COLT</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_SILENCER">
  	<weapon>WP_SILENCER</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_STEN">
  	<weapon>WP_STEN</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_FG42">
  	<weapon>WP_FG42</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_FG42SCOPE">
  	<weapon>WP_FG42SCOPE</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_K43">
  	<weapon>WP_K43</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_K43_SCOPE">
  	<weapon>WP_K43_SCOPE</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_GARAND">
  	<weapon>WP_GARAND</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="if" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_GARAND_SCOPE">
  	<weapon>WP_GARAND_SCOPE</weapon>     <!-- only relevant when you use the method "if" to set only a weapon on a specific condition --> 
  </entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_THOMPSON"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_STEN"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_FG42"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_GARAND"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_GARAND_SCOPE"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_K43"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_K43_SCOPE"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_FG42SCOPE"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="*" team="*" weapon="WP_MP40"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="medic" team="*" weapon="WP_MOLOTOV"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="soldier" team="*" weapon="WP_MOLOTOV"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="fieldop" team="*" weapon="WP_MOLOTOV"></entity>

<entity method="remove" class="covertop" team="*" weapon="WP_MOLOTOV"></entity>

</settings>
Edited by Hani
  • Like 1

Looks like i found and managed the solution by Myself :D !! It worked, i disabled the weapons through Modenhancedconfig.xml command thus i forgot to do a reboot server because the config was overwritten and got stuck.

This is the codes, main solution to disable all the weapons and enable Pistols only :D !

I am happy you manage to fix it. :)

• Like 1