<3

audrey

That is why we should use Papito's Name-Change topic when we change our names or aliases.  A forum-search will find the new name because it is in a post.  It won't find our names on posts or our aliases or in the info-section under our avatars.

We can find members if they add they new name in alias slot, how to find it click extra ->Members -> More Search opinions -> and add name in alias slot what u want to find.

Im so so happy to see Jay2 to full again, i remember when i started in Jay2 there was always atleast 20vs20 teams and KevinBacon was online like 24/7 :P Jayc was active there too in those days, but if i remember correcly he was Staff nub then :P Pinoy was active there too, in member lvl :D but then those nubs changed jay2 to Jay3 and i never forgive that, thats why i spam and troll them always when possible.

• Like 3

Audrey claims I cheat. Where's Contact Us-button? :P

I'll report your ass, be sure of that.

Im so so happy to see Jay2 to full again, i remember when i started in Jay2 there was always atleast 20vs20 teams and KevinBacon was online like 24/7 :P Jayc was active there too in those days, but if i remember correcly he was Staff nub then :P Pinoy was active there too, in member lvl :D but then those nubs changed jay2 to Jay3 and i never forgive that, thats why i spam and troll them always when possible.

It was full yesterday yup, we need to keep it that way now :3

• Like 3