Help with COD4player

The Partisan GR

I recently upgraded my PC from windows XP to win7 64. I downloaded COD4player again, recorded a cheater, and as I was trying to create a topic on him, couldn't find the folder "demos" where the demo is located by the COD4player. It simply does not appear in my "main" subfolder of the activision COD4 file, and therefore cannot upload it. I tried to alter its properties by rightclicking on it through the COD4player (only there I can see it), but nothing. It doesn't appear to be hidden, and Win 7 are still elusive in their details to me.

Please help! What angers me is that cheater will walk free if I am unable to post demo in forums. :(

Found an older thread mentioning the exact same problem, and thanks to a poster there solved the problem.

For future reference, here is where those demos are located:

C:/Users/[computer name]/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/Activision/Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/main

Why on Earth do they make it so difficult? Damn, damn windows. :(