• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

Comcast wins "Worst Company in America" Award

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

• Administrators
  • 25,165 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn

and i forgot to mention we lived within a mile of the comcast hub lmao

I live within a mile from their major business center. One of their support team told me no service if available at my location and I know my apt had comcast cos i saw it's filthy wire. Use verizon FIOS. Working good for me.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
lol. Well I've learned a bit from reading others experience. The main thing being never live within a mile of a comcast hub.

@Desu: I guess consider yourself lucky. Thats cool that you have such awesome service. Looking at the BBB's website for comcast you get everything from F to A- depending on what area you select. Makes me wonder if they are franchised or if there's really that much difference in how local managers run things

@Twocrows: While I feel bad for your experiences with comcast, I literally LOL'd reading that. Unfortunately most of the bad stories I've read around seem to echo more your experience than Desu & Terminator. Its a shame to have to fight with an ISP just to provide the service they're paid to deliver.

@Connection: That's just funny man. There used to be all kinds of funny hacks you could do to the box to get more channels. I say funny b/c it involved things like tweaking some connectors just a certain way and suddenly HBO wouldn't be scrambled anymore.

Thanks for sharing your experiences guys. It made for some good reading this morning.

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 99 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
They are pretty terrible on prices, but service in unmatched

Me being a contractor for Comcast, i can tell you all it goes far beyond what the customers experiences, exployee have a lot of reason to b*** about as well that might help Comcast keep that title of Worst Company for hopefully, anther year