Silent #1 - Formal request.

Heretic121

As a Staff+ regular on the Silent #1 server, I have the lack of one particular command quite unnerving. Therefore I would like to formally request that Silent #1 have the !pants command created/added. 

• Like 3

It is! Which is why we, Staff+, want it on Silent servers.

You guys have enough commands you can abuse us nubs with there... Like that magic building! Or the building you made me think was magic... Until I realized you were abusing my ass by disorientating me!

I am a -1 to this idea just because heretic would have access to it.

[Link removed]

This time he froze me! I do not think this is a good idea!

Aka me being a tired shit. Sorry.

• Like 1

You guys have enough commands you can abuse us nubs with there... Like that magic building! Or the building you made me think was magic... Until I realized you were abusing my ass by disorientating me!

I am a -1 to this idea just because heretic would have access to it.

This time he froze me! I do not think this is a good idea!

+1 if all except Herotica will have this comand :D

Edited by My Ass
  • Like 3

It is! Which is why we, Staff+, want it on Silent servers.

I'm in favor - to add to the suggestion, perhaps - we can add the !glow functionality as well, with some modifications of course.

I propose that Camelmaker & Wolfie both get !pants'd on every respawn as well as !glow'd, both given a static - colors, i.e. camel can have a orange glow - and wolfie a blue one. It'd make my life so much easier - instead of wondering which one to target, I'd see 'm glow.

• Like 2

I'm in favor - to add to the suggestion, perhaps - we can add the !glow functionality as well, with some modifications of course.

I propose that Camelmaker & Wolfie both get !pants'd on every respawn as well as !glow'd, both given a static - colors, i.e. camel can have a orange glow - and wolfie a blue one. It'd make my life so much easier - instead of wondering which one to target, I'd see 'm glow.

jajajajajajajajaaj xD

As a Staff+ regular on the Silent #1 server, I have the lack of one particular command quite unnerving. Therefore I would like to formally request that Silent #1 have the !pants command created/added. 

Staff+ Regular=Herotica121

Even that you like play without pants, request denied :P come to jay2 if you want use !pants command :)

Might as well add some fun commands, seems no one uses the commands that help promote fair game play . No demo needed just get on the server and sit a few maps you physically see it.

!putteam is broke on silent.

!howfair isn't accurate enough, use /scores

Just a reminder too, just because there isn't a equal amount of

players on both sides doesn't make it uneven.

Edited by AgeOldOrganics