ET Server =F|A= September Surrender Gameday

audrey

• Leader

. I am in New Jersey so in Philadelphia/NY time zone. Can anyone let me know for certain what time this will be in my timezone.

My Pacific Daylight Time will be 4 am to 11 pm, so EDT will be 7am to 2 am for you.  :)

• Like 1

Countdown to Gameday Is closing and closing more and more

countdown-o.gif

Prepare your snacks and your drinks prepare ur body for a whole day of fun and ET Gaming

¿For wich award you will go?

Personaly: Il gonna try be active whole gameday since the start and to the end and try get the junkie award if i can xD

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 4

Sooooo.... I've been up since 9:00AM my time and just worked all night up until 4:00AM lol.... really fighting with the decision to stay up for the start of gameday... sucks azz I have to work again tonight lol. Ugh.

Sooooo.... I've been up since 9:00AM my time and just worked all night up until 4:00AM lol.... really fighting with the decision to stay up for the start of gameday... sucks azz I have to work again tonight lol. Ugh.

Stay strong m8 :D

Countdown to Gameday Is closing and closing more and more

countdown-o.gif

Prepare your snacks and your drinks prepare ur body for a whole day of fun and ET Gaming

¿For wich award you will go?

Personaly: Il gonna try be active whole gameday since the start and to the end and try get the junkie award if i can xD

I'll also try to be active whole gameday, wish us both luck xD

• Like 3

MLB-temple sniperwar. 57 kills with a spree of 25 or smt :P (this is for sniper award btw :P)

post-16877-0-65648000-1442071696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bowly
  • Like 2