I'm so sorry :(

PigNewton

He wants to be banned; quitting is him accepting that he was in the wrong. A ban keeps us as the "bad guys".

John it's in your hands. If you can clearly explain why I'm wrong and what I"m wrong about, I'll let it go. Promise

John it's in your hands. If you can clearly explain why I'm wrong and what I"m wrong about, I'll let it go. Promise

Right let's start with the basics okay?

The original topic you made before you got denied you remember that?

'In the wrong' as a phrase, and calling someone incorrect are two different things. 

1. responsible for a quarrel, mistake, or offense.
synonyms: to blame, blameworthy, at fault, reprehensible, responsible, culpable, answerable, guilty; archaicpeccant
"just admit that you're in the wrong"

Never said that you were wrong, or right, it's just that people should agree to disagree, without tirades and insults. Both ways.
  • Like 1

Right let's start with the basics okay?

The original topic you made before you got denied you remember that?

i like how you're actually taking the time. 

give this man a cookie.

• Like 3

double post

You said me quitting is accepting I'm wrong. I'm clearly, calmly and firmly asking what I'm wrong about. I take nothing BUT responsibility. And I DO disagree with FA but if you look at my Pondering Pig post, the comments were vicious and I don't think any truly dealt with the topic. They resorted to ad hominem attacks etc. Is this not accurate?

You said me quitting is accepting I'm wrong. I'm clearly, calmly and firmly asking what I'm wrong about. I take nothing BUT responsibility. And I DO disagree with FA but if you look at my Pondering Pig post, the comments were vicious and I don't think any truly dealt with the topic. They resorted to ad hominem attacks etc. Is this not accurate?

May I ask what got you to type such a topic?

for the moment, this is better than playing on HC.

the drama, the intensity, the accusations, the failed provision of proof...

Dr. Phil has to see this shit, Oprah, or someone who actually gives a crap 

I really choked on my drink of coffee, lol.

• Like 2

I have read this topic and the other one and i don't agree or disagree with anyone.

But what i do see is a lot of name calling from both sides and i always have learned thats not the way to discusse things if you disagree with something.

So if you want to make a point then maybe try to keep the name calling away.

And if you don't agree with the way the clan is run by the leaders then leave as member and play with fun as regular like before........

the choice is simple "be a part of it or not"

Respect is the most importend thing a discussion.

my 2 cents

• Like 2

I have read this topic and the other one and i don't agree or disagree with anyone.

But what i do see is a lot of name calling from both sides and i always have learned thats not the way to discusse things if you disagree with something.

So if you want to make a point then maybe try to keep the name calling away.

And if you don't agree with the way the clan is run by the leaders then leave as member and play with fun as regular like before........

the choice is simple "be a part of it or not"

Respect is the most importend thing a discussion.

my 2 cents

THANK YOU! My god! That is a huge relief.

I agree. I don't like name calling and it's obvious that I have been harassed pretty thoroughly.

I also think admin abuse is pretty common in ANY community where power is distributed. I'm not bent on changing the community but at least have the dignity to admit there's an issue ya know? That's where my respect stopped.

quitting is him accepting that he was in the wrong.

"In the wrong" is what I typed.

But I will say: the only unpopular plans people will accept, even the best of plans, are the ones implemented by force or deceit. Gotta keep things in perspective, man. I don't think this was a matter of anyone's logic, even though yours came through as quite radical (for the environment), but one of everyone's couth.