TF2 Camping group

von Rantala

So TF2 http://www.teamfortress.com/is free and very popular game at the moment, in clan we always try to find new games to our clan, i and several other members have dreams that this clan be here after 10-> year and that we still can play together over 10 year of friendship. That we can have long future we need new games and donations and TF2 is very popular game at the moment and game where we could get several new players. We have our own TF2 server http://fearless-assassins.com/teamfortress2server.html where we need help. We asking your help to populite our TF2 server. We ask volunteers to our TF2 servers, we are short of TF2 Recuiting team members and if you want help us with recruiting in TF2 and get us couple Recruit from there you could be eligible to TF2 recruiting team member.

So im able to help in TF server at the latest end of this week. Let us know if you want to help us to camp server and to be added in TF2 Camping group, if you want i can set your member group to TF2 member too. Let me know and i add your name in here. Lets do this mates, we can run TF2 Gamedays too in every Saturdays if we get server populated first :)

Camping group (timezone)

von Rantala (EU)

Platonic (20:00-22:00 UTC)

Bouncer aka. Lostsoul* (EU)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3

Ok, as I already repeated in a few topics I'm a bit short of time this week. But I really agree that TF2 could guarantee the clans future. So you can count on my help, I will make TF my priority. A real life friend of mine is also going to download it, hopefully I can get him to apply (although I'm not sure if I want him to see all my personal stories in private :P).

Don't really care about my member group. What you think is best.

Available times: 20pm to 22pm London Time every week evening. Not promised but going to try and be there as much as possible. If I can't be there I'll connect AFK.

Question: can we wear tags without level? And how do we get set up? Offline/online?

About adminning, all those new to TF2 can bear in mind this: http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/TF2_Admin_Commands

• Like 2

We dont have level structure there yet, we have possibility to all commands available or no commands available, members+ get commands at the moment, we will do commands structure there in somepoint

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

I played there for a while. One thing would really help for getting regulars there: adding a map rotation.

Although I must say I'm impressed: one map and often almost 20 players online.

when u connect the console gives u basic commands one time il tst those commands and il remember than it wasnt working :P (months ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My camp time would be from : 1pm -3 or 4pm US Time east coast....

BUT! Im having ping issues and got kicked every few minutes since few days due i dont know id dd made changes on server config etc because the ping limit to play on server was reduced from 260 to 180 (260 or so i dont remember well the max ping before on tf2 server) my ping always was of between 170-200 never had issues before just recently now. Il gonna try do something from here il let u know if it works but if cannot fix it i won't be able to play on our TF2 Server :( what a luck i have...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant fix my issue for now as i said in private way feel free of remove me of the TF2 Camping group for a period..

Edited by Night Hunter

I played there for a while. One thing would really help for getting regulars there: adding a map rotation.

Although I must say I'm impressed: one map and often almost 20 players online.

Would be great if you get couple of those send apply, we can recruit from Steam too. I probably able to come server end of this week. Still busy with other stuff what i must do before i can come active again.

• Like 1

Im trying be there too.. like platonic said need that rotation :) but yes, there was few guys playing with bots when i was there. Hope we will meet there :)

• Like 3