Kills Glitch?

AcidParadox

I noticed that we had a new player on server and he was below average flamer, but I noticed on /scores he had 60 kills approx. I specced him and saw his individual stats and it said he only got 11 kills. Why is that happening?

6865471cd91093da2e873b61f084bce3.png

2ad1779f40d0306e9d31fd1b7083047f.png

Both SS where taken one afer another.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, there is a bug where players with a slow pc or laggy connection can start a map with a score that's not 0

Yes.. They keep their stats\kills of the previous map and will be cumulated with the following ones.

• Like 1

Are you sure the SS is from Cena ? Because XP is 40512 when Cena have 2131...

Yep, I was folliwing him when I took both SS. Maybe it's similar to what happens to helsen. 

So yeah, thanks for the info guys

• Like 1

Are you sure the SS is from Cena ? Because XP is 40512 when Cena have 2131...

If you look at the SS (the first stats one), the 2131 means 'damage' I believe.

Silent !stats remembers every kill/death - for every game since the beginning of time for specific weapons only and as Annibal says, Jaymod does the same - though not sure if Jaymod only does it for specific weapons too (silent only does it for the MP40, Thompson and PPSH).

It might prove useful to post full SS of stats (incl. columns) next time to make sure we're looking at the right things.

• Clan Friend

I always get also the damage glitch.

that's another thing, I think Jaymod doesn't calculate the damage from explosions (artillery, panzerfaust, etc.) correctly, so you end up with a lot of damage received, that doesn't happen in any other mod

The kills bug, on the other hand, happens only every now and then. Personally I never had it, I have only seen it in other players' stats, and you can also see their real kills/deaths, like in the screenshots posted above in this thread