Flame Guards on Jay1

Monoxide

Is it possible to make the first axis spawn time less then allies? The way the first part of the map is set up it makes it hard for axis to plant and get to the rest of the map with so many players that are usually on j1. I think if the axis spawn was less then allies it will make it more of a fair advantage in the first part and make it better. The map is so much better after that part, to always get stuck in the first part, 9 times out of 10.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Can this map get a fixpoint for last spawn at axis side, i think i got bugged/stucked into the beds next to the wall like 15 times per last cycle of the map when i respawned, really irritating as u have to selfkill each time in order to respawn since u cant move.

• Leader

Can this map get a fixpoint for last spawn at axis side, i think i got bugged/stucked into the beds next to the wall like 15 times per last cycle of the map when i respawned, really irritating as u have to selfkill each time in order to respawn since u cant move.

Call for a teammate to push you backwards out of that spot.  They could also toss a nade at your face under the shelf.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Better idea. We were talking about this on the server last night. Can we just dump this map? Almost no one likes it and the worst is getting to the rocket room early. Then it's just chaos for 30 minutes.

Worse still, same wth MLB Daybreak, when there is fewer people on the server, these crazy long map times make playing then unbearable

• Like 1

Call for a teammate to push you backwards out of that spot.  They could also toss a nade at your face under the shelf.

That doesnt change the fact that the map is bugged, which is in no way of fixing it, before any of the teamamtes realize how to even push or nade, i can selfkill 10 times before that.

axisRespawnTime    15
alliedRespawnTime 20

I don't think that needs to be changed,

Axis really need teamwork to advance or map ends.

leader said They tried to have that spawnbug fixed,

Axis spawning in the shelf, But couldn't do it.