• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Hello.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Crasher

Crasher

ok

• Inactive Member
  • 2,245 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:TF2
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42748548
  • T-M:TF2: 1-1
Contributor

Hello everyone. I have not been active for some time because I just don't have a lot of time nowadays to do anything. I rarely play TF2 anymore because it seems I just outgrew it. I usually either play DOTA 2 which is my main game, or try and find some other games in my spare time. I have not contributed much to this clan in some time, so unless you guys can find something for me to do here or tell me a game that needs help, I feel like I'm just taking up space.

I wanted to post this for some time but I've been holding back a bit because of time constraints. Thanks for reading guys.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

von Rantala

von Rantala

L11: Assassin

• Leader
  • 9,616 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:vonRantala
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=F|A=von Rantala
  • T-M:ET: 20-11

Donator

Hello everyone. I have not been active for some time because I just don't have a lot of time nowadays to do anything. I rarely play TF2 anymore because it seems I just outgrew it. I usually either play DOTA 2 which is my main game, or try and find some other games in my spare time. I have not contributed much to this clan in some time, so unless you guys can find something for me to do here or tell me a game that needs help, I feel like I'm just taking up space.

I wanted to post this for some time but I've been holding back a bit because of time constraints. Thanks for reading guys.

Hey we are starting to make TF2 camping group and try to boost that game, i never played TF2 yet, so i need little bit extra help there, we try get our TF2 server more populite and get new members from there, if you are ready to help with TF2 we are more than thankfull for all the help, Im planning to start TF2 camping group topic end of this week and start play game in next week. I have very busy reallife now, so i cant be servers a lot or everyday, but we see that its very important game what can help us :)

Crasher

Crasher

ok

• Inactive Member
  • 2,245 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:TF2
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42748548
  • T-M:TF2: 1-1
Contributor

I used to be the only TF2 member and I did gaming weekends all the time back in the day but the numbers were rather small. Has it improved then?

Platonic

Platonic

Dr. Phil

• Leader
  • 2,695 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:Platonic
  • Admin:20
  • Server:NQ3
  • Alias:Bunny Bash
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:95341906
  • T-M:ET: 13-8
    COD4: 1-0

Donator

Contributor

The server is getting pretty populated and it doesn't even have a map cycle. Also some members have started playing TF. So yes, it is improving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users