Hello.

Crasher

Hello everyone. I have not been active for some time because I just don't have a lot of time nowadays to do anything. I rarely play TF2 anymore because it seems I just outgrew it. I usually either play DOTA 2 which is my main game, or try and find some other games in my spare time. I have not contributed much to this clan in some time, so unless you guys can find something for me to do here or tell me a game that needs help, I feel like I'm just taking up space.

I wanted to post this for some time but I've been holding back a bit because of time constraints. Thanks for reading guys.

Hello everyone. I have not been active for some time because I just don't have a lot of time nowadays to do anything. I rarely play TF2 anymore because it seems I just outgrew it. I usually either play DOTA 2 which is my main game, or try and find some other games in my spare time. I have not contributed much to this clan in some time, so unless you guys can find something for me to do here or tell me a game that needs help, I feel like I'm just taking up space.

I wanted to post this for some time but I've been holding back a bit because of time constraints. Thanks for reading guys.

Hey we are starting to make TF2 camping group and try to boost that game, i never played TF2 yet, so i need little bit extra help there, we try get our TF2 server more populite and get new members from there, if you are ready to help with TF2 we are more than thankfull for all the help, Im planning to start TF2 camping group topic end of this week and start play game in next week. I have very busy reallife now, so i cant be servers a lot or everyday, but we see that its very important game what can help us :)

I used to be the only TF2 member and I did gaming weekends all the time back in the day but the numbers were rather small. Has it improved then?

The server is getting pretty populated and it doesn't even have a map cycle. Also some members have started playing TF. So yes, it is improving.

• Like 1