Best ET software?

St0rmSlaSh

What is the best ET software add-on to you?

What do you mean by ET software addons? You mean like third party software that help make your ET gaming experience better such as dynocounter, configmaker, etc? Are you referring to softwares that aid players or serverowners?

Note that in F|A we do not allow any software that gives players an advantage over other players such as cheats.

What do you mean by ET software addons? You mean like third party software that help make your ET gaming experience better such as dynocounter, configmaker, etc? Are you referring to softwares that aid players or serverowners?

Note that in F|A we do not allow any software that gives players an advantage over other players such as cheats.

Like ETminimizer and stuff

Like ETminimizer and stuff

The list below is based on my opinion:

Softwares to connect to ET Server directly from your desktop:

ETWolfStarter by Zelly (Still receiving updates from creator.)

ETStarterPro (No longer receiving updates from creator but it works fine.)

Softwares to watch ET Demos:

ET DemoView Edition

Softwares to clean your ET Installation:

RestoreET Extended (Created by me so I may be bias in recommending it.) [similar to Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner with more functions.]

Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner

Miscellaneous:

ETMinimiser

Rinput (Recommended by Quovadis)

There are more softwares but I only have time to list a few.

• Like 3

All u need is a decent config so u get rid of all the useless bollocks default game has, a minimizer, a HLSW for life status of server statistics and if u play for fun some decent radio/playlist to listen while playing, that's pretty much it, everything else is just additional crap that isnt needed.

• Like 2