Need a new mouse. Mine's about had it.

Levi

For some reason in the last two weeks or so I've noticed I've been getting killed more on ET. Well I noticed pauses in-between my shots fired (thought it was lag) and it turns out my left-mouse trigger is inconsistent, any recommendations for a mouse. Open to all recommendations.

Depends on your needs. I'm the type of guy that loves having all of my numbered buttons at my thumb, so I can keep my other fingers focused on wasd pattern.

My two personal favorites have been the Razer Naga (thanks to my homie raevyn) and the the Logitech G600. Both with 12 buttons on the thumb. My first Naga lasted a year before I trashed the scroll wheel. The second Naga lasted about 2 years.

G600 is still going at about a year, however, I had to use software to correct an issue with the thing double clicking. Turns out the G600 has an issue where double clicking develops early on which is pretty shitty. Outside of that both these models have been my top favourites so far.

Mind you this is also a year/two year of me literally trashing both mice. I tend to drop them a lot and bash them against shit when I lose my cool. Take that as you will.

Depends on your needs. I'm the type of guy that loves having all of my numbered buttons at my thumb, so I can keep my other fingers focused on wasd pattern.

My two personal favorites have been the Razer Naga (thanks to my homie raevyn) and the the Logitech G600. Both with 12 buttons on the thumb. My first Naga lasted a year before I trashed the scroll wheel. The second Naga lasted about 2 years.

G600 is still going at about a year, however, I had to use software to correct an issue with the thing double clicking. Turns out the G600 has an issue where double clicking develops early on which is pretty shitty. Outside of that both these models have been my top favourites so far.

Mind you this is also a year/two year of me literally trashing both mice. I tend to drop them a lot and bash them against shit when I lose my cool. Take that as you will.

I have the double clicking issue on my left mouse button, and my right mouse button takes 4 or 5 clicks sometimes to register. :\ Although I'm using the M570

I have the double clicking issue on my left mouse button, and my right mouse button takes 4 or 5 clicks sometimes to register. :\ Although I'm using the M570

Yeah I just started typing in "m570 do" and it automatically googled 'double click issue'. Seems like a lot of the newer Logitech devices have these issues. Depending on how old your mouse is, you may be able to repair it with software, or taking it apart and fixing it as some of these how to sites suggest. Or if it's within warranty, send'er back for a replacement. I think most logitech shit is good for a year or two. 

Yeah I just started typing in "m570 do" and it automatically googled 'double click issue'. Seems like a lot of the newer Logitech devices have these issues. Depending on how old your mouse is, you may be able to repair it with software, or taking it apart and fixing it as some of these how to sites suggest. Or if it's within warranty, send'er back for a replacement. I think most logitech shit is good for a year or two. 

Shit I've had this mouse for a couple years. Pretty sure its out of warranty. Just saw that it has dropped to $30 from $55 when I purchased it last, so will probably just buy a new one, since no right click means not being able to able 3/4ths of the time lol. Hipfire ftw! Although it is quite entertaining when firing a single fire weapon and the mouse decides to double click multiple times in a row, it turns a pistol automatic lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda hard to find a mouse that fits like a glove when you have manly hands.

Started using the razer taipan, tried the death adder but both are still to small, i like the tiapan but wish it was a bit bigger. I put a cricket lighter in the palm of my hand to act as a spacer.

• 6 months later...

I usual a steel series rival 300. have now for almost 3 years of beatings. My claw grip has work a hole through the rubber grip for the thumb. still works effing great and for 60 bucks. you cant beat it!

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-300

• 7 months later...

I got two G403 - wired and wireless. My old and nice MX518 was ready to retire after many years of gaming. I tried many models but the G403 Prodigy series offers extreme nice game and handling experience. The wireless version can be used wired too (cable inside to plug) - its awesome.

Edited by MummyT

• 6 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

Logitech G502

15068478259_2a70ff1173_o.jpg

I have this one coming today. My Corsair M65 is ok, but too small for my hand, I need a wider body and logi has always been great for that. I'm even joining the rest of the world and got a SS Mousepad coming with it