Windows 10

Xernicus

runs like a charm. Windows detected an more optimal graphics card driver and made a recommendation for an update.

Pretty cool OS. Tested ET and WOW so far. all good.

the one annoying thing is that if you have a file and you copy it into a folder which contains a file with the same name, you can just ignore or overwrite. it doesn't give the option to keep both like win7

• Like 1

2 days later, and still no update for me. lol.

you can try this:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

the tool gives you a possibility to start the upgrade process. (cant test it and provide SS, have win 10 already)

I'm enjoying it so far.. Quite a friendly OS and the learning curve from Win7 is minimal.

Thumbs up to MS for the first time in a long time. Kudos.

• Like 1

Ah ok, nevermind - just needs compatibility mode for XP SP2.  Same for ETMin.

weird.. in my case I even don't need this trick to run ET, just admin rights like most games.

I finally got it, but running a little bit slower then 8, but I more or so think that's because It just got installed, needs to run for a bit I guess. I like it so far. Ill be sure to point out flaws if I notice any.

I've lost around 30FPS too unfortunately.

The more i use this OS the more i find bugs.. Like the tiles / taskbar items / open programs not responding until you click them 10 times, even though they acknowledge the click, start menu struggles to open too.. Pretty much anything to do with the new UI design is broken.

I still like it, but I'm looking forward to it actually being ready for release like any other OS would be BEFORE it was released! :P

Edited by Chuckun