Bad Habit

Birdman

Everyone has atleast one bad habit, one of mine is nail biting....

Done that since I was 12....

I'm trying to quit doing it, but it's not as easy at it may seem to some of you.

Anyone who has tips or tricks to quit?

cut off your fingers

jokes aside I bite my nails too, it never bothered me enough to make an effort to quit it but I think I would try to cover my fingers with something so there is a constant reminder. Maybe dip your fingers in strong chilly every few hours so you will think twice before biting them again. :D

• Like 2

I done it until I was 16-17 and then I bought this nail polish against biting your nails, it has a nasty taste and stuff and I grew them a bit and then I saw I can have ladylike fingers and nails and loooved it and stopped.

(((((i still sometimes bite just one and always the same, yeah it's disgusting))))

• Like 2

My bad habit? Facebook. Got away from it for a few months. And now its back again.... I blame DD :P

I also bite my nails. Far easier than finding a nail clipper and clipping them.

• Like 1

Everyone has atleast one bad habit, one of mine is nail biting....

Done that since I was 12....

I'm trying to quit doing it, but it's not as easy at it may seem to some of you.

It's actually quite easy to quit it, i used to do it at past as well when i was at school, but then during one day i simply decided i would stop biting my nails, it took me overall around two weeks to completely get rid of the habbit, but since then, i have never had problems with it anymore. It's all in your head to decide u are willing to quit.

My bad habbit is being too good of a person, i have to get my evil part back :D

• Like 2

• Clan Friend

- tell someone close to you you want to quit, and let them check your nails periodically

this way you will have to avoid doing it, or you will have to admit you can't :)

- film yourself or look yourself in the mirror while you bite your nails and you'll see how uncool it looks... you will stop. :P

- replace it with some other bad habit :D

joking aside, you need to have a reason, or you'll never quit if it's not that bad for you

• Like 2