F|A Competition

SadNesS

Heya!

After careful consideration, i'll do it now. I would have for you a proposal under the slogan: F|A Competition.

What is the F|A Competition:

The competition takes place on one of our servers. It comes that two

Server-Teams play against each other. So the respective admins against

the other. For each match won, Server-Teams gets a point.

What is to be achieved:

Objective, we play objective. It does not matter how many deaths or

kills you reach. The goal is to play objective! No matter wich weapons,

no matter wich time. One map, one winner. But note: each Team should

play for his Team. If someone join the other Team to balance the Teams,

no matter. Who wins, wins.

Which maps are played:

It does not matter what map currently in the rotation is. It is a time

for the competition announced and the next new starting map is played.

What's with our guests:

Absolutely no Problem, they can join the game like usual and help the

respective Team.

What there is to win:

In the hope that daredevil can provide us a new available Award, we will

play for that. If not, at least i hope we will get a subforum for it

somewhere to show the winning Server-Team and maybe some SS or Demos.

The Rules for the Competition:

The most important thing is to keep us at the F|A rules!

The Competition is primarily used to have fun! And thus also different people come together which maybe not at all familiar. So we might as well get to know us better. In this sense i hope that you are all for it. The details are then discussed with our Leader-Team/Staff and Server-Leaders.

• Like 6

Mihihihihi isn't that what we do in every match though?

I like the idea tho, maybe some competitive gameday in which loser team needs to donate 2$ each player or something? Maybe we can form the teams and there's no switching teams to balance, it's like if one of the guys from your formed teams signed up to be there and didn't show up, it's teams problem :D

Could be played on some secluded server so its mainly members vs members.

Anyway.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I like the idea and you covered pretty much all up. Thing is it all starts with "fun" game but then it turns into ego, skill war and name calling. Past experience isn't nice in this one. 

We can give it another shot though.

• Like 2

this is a great idea we can have like a award or trophy and the winner server gets it and keep it for month and once a month there will be competition for that trophy and like 1 big trophy for that server and small trophies for the player who played and won for respective server...

and about the guest i think it will be unfair if we playing server vs server then only jay2 admins are allow to be in jay2 team and jay1 players are allowed to play in jay1 team and about the guest no they shld be allow as its F|A tournament . if there are regular jay2 or jay1 players then they can join the respective server or they are allowed to choose bt admins are strictly shld join the server like jay2 admins shld join jay2 and jay1 shld join jay1 and other server admins like silent or hc admins shld nt join jay1 or jay2 just to be a part and about unbalance situation we shla wait till we get equal amount of members and then start or if we short of 1 or 2 the team having extra member can be in spec and if some members comes and join then they can balance ....

• Administrators

It is really enormous amount of work if we go in competition route. We got ETPRO server so that's not a problem but we would need at least 5 dedicated admins just to handle whole tourney. 

• Like 1

If we want only FA members online, server pasword can be solution, (i dont know for sure just suggest). Maybe once per month its members only and rest of time its allowed to everyone. :)

Keep up suggestions coming, lets plan this event in this topic and lets try it. :) You can ask my help if you want :)

• Like 1

It is really enormous amount of work if we go in competition route. We got ETPRO server so that's not a problem but we would need at least 5 dedicated admins just to handle whole tourney. 

i m in for it something new and fresh hell yeah i want in... and its once a month so it wont be a big deal... it shall be a big fuss for the first one bt later the rest will be easy as we all know what we have to do we can make a team for it ..

If we want only FA members online, server pasword can be solution, (i dont know for sure just suggest). Maybe once per month its members only and rest of time its allowed to everyone. :)

Keep up suggestions coming, lets plan this event in this topic and lets try it. :) You can ask my help if you want :)

The server password would not be a problem, you can set it in cfg but it was not the goal at all. At the end it is your decision how we will handle it but i would like to involve Guests too. It is more funny and why we should exclude Guests, finally they are our future Members. And we are still alive cause of Members and Guests.

We would need 'em but that will be not the problem i guess.

• Like 1