Problem with jay1 & silent1

Dhmo
Go to solution Solved by Aniky,

Hi,

Since a week, I can't connect on jay1 or silent1, but i didn't have problem to connect to jay2 or hc or fun1 :S . When I try to connect, the screen is like the server is full, but when I check on ettracbase.net the server is not full :S . And that don't say I'm banned... So do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Kind of weird problem tbh, are u sure that u refreshed the trackbase tracker as it isnt real time update there. Considering u could try to connect when there's at least 10-15 slots free, so it would definitely be free to connect and cross that issue out. Checking now on the HLSW, the Jay1 is on 36/51 capacity, so if u would be able to connect during these later hours when the server isnt particulary full and see if the problem perssist.

FA1 - 8.9.4.227:27960

Silent 1 - 108.61.21.93:27960

I assume dare can check if there's any infos when u connect towards the server, if not then i assume he will have to do some deeper check into that, as i haven't seen any similiar problem like this and there isn't any other errors showing up, only that server is full, even if u do /reconnect ?

Can u also provide server nick u are connecting with?

Yes, I'm sure (for refresh trackbase, I refresh alot and since 1 week, don't know what happened :S ).

The last nickname on jay1 was T|A|X (i change alot)

And silent is beaube.

I don't play alot on silent 1, but i have the same problem...

For jay1 i try right now, before i try it was 34/51, after 34/51...

Just for to be sure i was clear, it's the screen "awaiting connection" with un counter (when it's full there is a counter).

Thanks for help.

• Solution

Yes, I'm sure (for refresh trackbase, I refresh alot and since 1 week, don't know what happened :S ).

The last nickname on jay1 was T|A|X (i change alot)

And silent is beaube.

I don't play alot on silent 1, but i have the same problem...

For jay1 i try right now, before i try it was 34/51, after 34/51...

Just for to be sure i was clear, it's the screen "awaiting connection" with un counter (when it's full there is a counter).

Thanks for help.

Wait so basically the original screen says Awaiting connection when the server is not full, if i got u right? That would indicate that the connection between your inet and server isn't set up, as your ISP recognizes that particular IP as offline and cannot connect to it.

Not entirely sure if the random net port would fix that but u can try the following:

/net_port (insert random number) 2750

/net_restart

/Vid_Restart

As said, not entirely sure if that would fix it, i use that normally for etpro servers when u get kicked to bypass the waiting time, might need to do some more testing to see if there isn't anything else wrong.