Old Alias

Birdman

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me with this....

I just went online on Jay1 and played with my normal alias (=F|A=Abstract), after a few mins I wanted to check out NQ1 and came online with and old alias of mine (Birdman).

I've reconnected a few times and closed ET and opened it again but still showed as Birdman, with no levels or what so ever.

Anyone who can help me?

Thanks in advance!

Trail member mihihih.

Ummm I think it sometimes happened to me too, just get someone to set you again and when you connect as Birdman do /set name "yournamewithcolours" and then reconnect, see if you're still connecting as Birdman.

• Like 1

Think I've kept my level or D..X set my levels because I'm still level 11 on NQ1, hopefully it won't happen again, thanks anyway Audrey!

• Leader

I have had something like that happen.  It was as if the connect-to-server process was interrupted or corrupted and only my etmain config was run and not the mod-config.  I restarted and all was normal. :crossfingers:

• Like 1

No problem, just set your name in the console, so it'll stay that way on that server :)

It's on NQ so can't /set name just have to do it in Limbo Menu.