Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Gibson is a reference to mel gibson (no, I'm not antisemitic, I just love how brazen he is), 66 refers to the year of my car (1966 mustang). Not my first choice of name, just what I had when I signed on and changing it is a nuisance.

I've considered changing it to H.P. Loveshaft, but not in the immediate future.

• Like 3

Panth3r origin= Has 2 sides

is almost 5 years or so when i used this nickname by first time in COD2

Why panth3r? because id love comics books and anything related

i started from the comic of Marvel "Black Panther"

blackpantheranimatedseries.jpg

started used black panther around time and then only panther/panth3r......

When i started play ET used several nicknames. I returned to use Panther since a big time i cant remember....

collors blue=black Panth3r....... I have been waring those collors since i can remember and because they are the collors of the carolina panthers.........

I'ts my fav american football team ---------->348.gif

Recently i changed my profile username of forums to "Night Hunter".¿Why? Simple the panther is a night hunter,,,,,,,

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 8

My username is because when I born my mom named me as Douglas :P

• Like 7

Everyone thinks its the name of the weed haze why they call me like that ,

Yes i smoked it in the old days but its longer then that

Got this name haze for over 20 years where it came from dont ask me:)

Cheers haze

Edited by 020-HaZe-020

I chose mine firstly out of my love for 1970's Roots reggae and Dub, but secondly for it's meaning. When Haile Sellassie become Emperor of Ethiopia He took the name "Ras" meaning prince and "Tafari" meaning he who must be respected and feared. "Jah" was added by Jamaicans as a shortened reference to Jehovah. Rastafrians consider Haile Selassie to be the son of God.

My old name Chameleon, was just because I was a person of many faces, trying to find the right identity, but the new one is different. Taborham Lincoln and I (Tabor is my nephew btw) decided to become Pain and Panic from the Hurcules cartoon, I would say I have finally found my identity :D

• Like 5

My first one masa which I used untill I start playing pro games and same time my hd crashed... so I start use Masa_1964 from 2006 since then.

Masa_964

• Like 4

I really enjoyed the Funky Winkerbean comic strip when I was a kid so when I started playing FPS games back in the late 90's I used the name Funky_Winkerbean.  When I became a member of an old clan, I had to shorten it so I could add tags and it became -TNT-FUNky,  and eventually just FUNky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funky_Winkerbean

• Platinum VIP

when I first started playing I played with 2 IRL friends of mine. I guess we decided to give ourselves the most stereotypical gamenames imaginable so they went for Skills! and Master!, and thus I chose Killer!, (everyone with the same ugly color combination Killer!)but I changed it pretty quickly since our only way of communication at the time was ingame pm, and there were just too many people with 'Killer' in their name who would catch our conversation, so I changed it to Killar!, which nick especially nq1 people might still remember. After my mates got banned the magic of my nick kind of disappeared for me, so for a short while I switched it to Aiming4UrPancreAs (shortened to PancreAs when I was in F|A), I chose this name because I used to play quite a lot of HideNSeek and there was a guy called Aiming4UrBrain, so me and some others made like a tag, Aiming4Ur. But after a while that also lost its touch in my eyes, so I just tried to think of something on the spot, added some capital letters, put an ! in it, ended it with a completely random smiley of which Im not even sure what emotion it expresses and tadaa. Dest!Ny:~) was created

EDIT: oh, almost forgot the most important fact, my nick Killar! has TrackbaseID 30!!

http://et.trackbase.net/player/30/

#badass

• Like 6

Mine is kinda weird....its my dogs name, The Ryder part and 1 day i just said it on accident cause it rhymed and said RyderDyder...and it just seemed cool to me so i kept with it.

• Like 1

I think I remember Slipnot from a few other servers, might not have been Meow though.

I started out on beginnerspark3 with Slayer with Ranger and few others you may know, Was because I liked Slayer the band of course. Had a few variations over the years, Sleigher for the holidays.

I did play by 1 other nick for about 5 years with my previous clan That was Mezmerize, I like System of a Down and this album had just come out around 2005 when I joined.

• Like 2

Barn!e

Started as I only played GTA titles and The Barn Stormer was my fav mission from San Andreas.

Became Barn Stormer then someone called me Barnie and it stuck...

• Like 2

My full nick is Heckenschutze which basically means "Sniper" or "Marksman" in german.

Although I HATE playing Covert Ops it was my nick back when I used to play Counter Strike 1.6 and my role was AWPer.

• Like 3

Raskin was my first real name from start of ET multiplayer..sounded like a solid soldier name derived from rascal...we played fuel dump constantly and those days..no xp save..no double jump..friendly fire on..you had to sneak in with a covie to get to fuel dump roof..those days were epic..  Mungcoo came from my love of everything Japanese..old monster movies,culture and music..i used to call narrow minded people where I grew up mung brains and the coo part was just cute ^^    :rolleyes:

• Like 4