Play silkroad as hellmaker09

Saw Xelion name

Make name Zelion

Everyone call me zell

Make name Zell

Some people get cute with me and call me zelly

make name zelly

now.

This was an exciting thing to read. Thanks.

I'm still shaking.

• Like 1

3 names i use frequently - L3ftY, comatose, and canucklehead.

started here with L3ftY...yes im left-handed, but was also chosen because of the movie Donnie Brasco (Al Pacino), and cause lefties rule.

a few years ago comatose, or coma for short, seemed like a non-threatening name - someone who is in a comatose state of mind, as an example. although it seems to some players out there that i may seem docile and calm with that name, try me in game  ;)

finally canucklehead. well, im Canadian, i never give in, and i'm as stubborn as an ass (knucklehead), what can i say...

+1 for the topic octane

• Like 7

Long history :). I was a Rock DJ and I really loved it. I also loved the city I was living in. But.... the girl I was with at that time was working far away from our home. So we decided to go live somewhere in a city which would make our jobs more at an equal distance. It meant I left my city and I had to quit my job as a rock dj. My collegue there gave me a cd of an unknown belgian singer/songwriter and tickets for his show in the city where I was gonna live. A kinda goodbye and welcoming present all in one. The name of that artist is Tom Helsen. When I started to play ET I wanted a unknown name which also sounded kinda modest: I chose helsen and stuck to it.

Years later my girl and I broke up. I moved back to my city again and never went back dj-ing. Although I did visit the bar where I worked very often (a bit too...) until one day I met my future wife there. I allways said that I never wanted to marry, but hey.. we wanted a special party so got married anyway ;). My wife is Polish, and in Poland all men dance. I am dutch... I don't dance. But having a wedding and not opening the dancing with your wife is not done... so I chose a song from.... Tom Helsen and we started practising :D. We danced a classic english waltz on it. But... the wedding and party were in Holland first. After that we went to Poland straight away to have a big wedding party (wesele) there too. The afternoon before the actual party I made a terrible discovery. In all the hurrying from 1 country to the next I had forgotten the cd from Tom Helsen. Panic, panic, panic... until I thought lets give my old collegue a call. He sent the song to the venue by internet and in the evening we danced :D

To round it up: in Belgium there is a great festival called Maanrock. Translated in english: moonrock. What cooler way to celebrate ones honeymoon than on a festival called Moonrock which happened to have a at that time quite famous headliner called.... Tom Helsen.

• Like 8

I used to be Schmeltize which was the name of a boat I bought about the time I started playing COD.  Like the boat, the name turned out to be a bad decision.  In RL I sell personal protective gear made from Kevlar.  That seemed to make sense since I'm a COD player and Kevlar is known for it military applications.

This is me ( I promise ) sporting some very fashionable Aluminized Carbon Kevlar. 

ce14c6ef-fab4-48c0-9c11-dd035a2e07f4_zps

• Like 6

got this name

1. Plague Stitch
  2. Sucking Chin
  3. Mechanic Wreck
  4. Supernatural Mercy And The Swirling Expedition
  5. Dosage Investigation

Be 13

Play silkroad as hellmaker09

Saw Xelion name

Make name Zelion

Everyone call me zell

Make name Zell

Some people get cute with me and call me zelly

make name zelly

now.

awwwlarge.jpg cute

• Like 2

When i used to play Medal of honor Allied Assault

there was a  M1903/A5 SpringField rifle.. and loved it :)

so that's why I chose it as my nickname

SpringField Armory <3

(not SpringField from Simpsons pls! :)

Edited by SPRINGFIELD22
  • Like 2

Can we get this shit stickied? It's like the third or 4th thread I can recall on the subject.

Popular idea so might as well make it a perm thing.

As for my name:

Back in ET days I ran under the moniker Aevo when I was with *LMS* clan. I remember Raevyn using the name sid to hide out from a few creepers and there was some drama over it. I wound up stealing the name after a while because it was short and sweet. It also looked awesome with black/green and black/blue colors.

Over the years, due to my insane temper competitively, a bunch of nameless bastards tacked on 'the vicious' to mock me. It stuck ever since.

I changed my name briefly to Deadpool here and then just SiD when I decided to go back. Short and simple. I usually keep it SiDtheVicious in any game where just 'SiD' is taken.

• Like 3

My original cod profile was level 55, and I was bored. I took over my kids profile (he played it twice maybe) and I've been using it ever since. He named it Shoes when he looked over and saw some shoes. My original name was nubcake, which I thought was stupid enough to be a really great name.

• Like 1

When i was about 15 years old, one of my closest friends played table tennis with a bunch of older guys (17+) which were at the times the grown ups and kinda heros for us. They took us partying and we had the greatest time.

They had a bunch of tuned up cars i found just freaking awesome. They called them self 'the redliners'. Later that year was the time when I and some other friends started to host LAN parties in Germany. I use the nick redliner to honor these guys.

In 2004 (a couple years later) I went to school with a bunch of guys that introduced me to Enemy Territory. I continued to play under the name redliner for quiet some years. I started to train the Team AoW (Art Of Wolfenstein) in 2006 and we had some success like winning the German Liga4Fun Championship in 2008. (Some of the guys like sTOWNAGE are still active and play for the German national team

Everybody called me redy (short form for redliner) and i decided to shorten the name with a dot at the end to identify that there is more to the name.

That is how i got to:

• Like 8