Find Butters a date!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

Hi my name is Butters.  I am old, with a young Brain. I would love to find a soulmate. One who loves Metal, Tattoo's and Playing ET.  I am very nice and has a great Butt!! I have no money but will loan you some more if you really need it.  I like to Golf play et..Play et and Play et.  I have a Dog that's cute but a piece of shit........But still cute.  You have to have a pulse and  under 7 foot tall, and have amazing breasts. I will cater any needs you will need....Etc..Visa work permit....Please inquire with in.  P.S. No Canadians!!!!!!!!!!! Cute but can't get over the accent! And please.... Satan,Mojo,Bowly<---I hate Frogs,Elf,Tipsy,well maybe your camel,DX sorry per the Canadain thingy, So that leaves only a couple ladies......Peace and please find me a date! :wub:

One who loves Metal, Tattoo's and Playing ET.  I am very nice and has a great Butt!! I have no money but will loan you some more if you really need it.  I like to Golf play et..Play et and Play et.  I have a Dog that's cute but a piece of shit........But still cute.  You have to have a pulse and  under 7 foot tall, and have amazing breasts.

I meet all the requirements except for the metal part :P Tattoo's <3 But I'm taken :D

Very true about the cute dog!!

I'll see if I can find you a nice girl hehe

• Like 1

seriously..if you've had no hits on a match service you're profile needs help dude..  

oh and ..try not to sound needy or creepy..i know that will be tough :D

I dont fill any of the requirements but...but...

Sis tell him!

But! She can cook and wants to get married :P

• Like 1

But! She can cook and wants to get married :P

Mkay we were looking for "knows how to cook" other thing is a joke, I never want to get married :D

• Like 1

Oooh you don't want to get married with Heretic anymore?!  :lol: 
And atleast I got right what you were looking for :D