Hockey Signature for von Rantala

Hey so i asking if anyone have time to make me Hockey signature. There should be showed Antero Niittymäki and second half Minnesota Wild. So i mean in Left Side of pic should be Niittymäki Pic (given in this topic) and in Right side Minnesota Wild theme (given in this topic). :)

What is the signature about? Im big Niittymäki fan, he is retired, but i still keep him in my phone and laptop screen and in PC when Wild is in offseason

The size of the signature in pixels? Max what it can be

The colour combination you prefer? No matter

The text you want on the signature? Niittymäki in Right side of pic where is Niittymäki, and Minnesota Wild in left side of pic where is Wild pic

Anything signature maker should avoid?

1. pic Niittymäki pic

2. Pic Wild pic, i hope that you take one player from left out of pic and one from right out of pic. So there is only those three what are in center, so pic is better.

I tryed do that signature my self but could not do that, i dont have any signature skills :/

Thank you a lot for any help!

post-9195-0-18211800-1434984025_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-32258400-1434984154_thumb.jpg