Boom sticks? (Guns)

Attaboy97

Here is a 300 ACC Blackout pistol I put together a few months ago.  I still have plans for it like a can to suppress it and a scope, but for now it is a functional beast and was a fun project to tackle from the ground up.

post-9160-0-36383400-1435372702_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Heavy artillery

images.jpg

Need a proper shotgun ofc (scope OP B) )

spongebob-water-gun-plastic-water-toys-w

Last not but at least, James Bond 007 style:

images-water.jpg

Hope that counts, that's the most we are allowed to carry over at EU, since we aint no US and only weapons we can have are these badasses :D

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Nice changes to your gun. It will certainly be a shooter now. ;)

I picked up a new concealed carry the other day.  It's a Ruger LC9 and is a nice compact 9mm.  I looked at a Taurus PT 111, Taurus 709 slim, a Kahr PM9, a Kel Tec PF9, and a Ruger SR9.  I like the rounded edges on the LC9 and that is one of the features that sold me on it.  Plus I had read some comparison reviews between several of these compact 9mm and it seemed to me that the Ruger had the strongest reviews for concealed carry purposes.  I also didn't want a .380 as I'm finding you can get 9mm ammo cheaper in bulk, it has more of a punch, and I already have a couple of 9mm and a few thousand rounds for shooting targets.  I also have a .380 too, but it is a cheap gun that I wouldn't bet my life on so I don't shoot it much nor do I have much ammo for it.

post-9160-0-37247200-1437256209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My toys;

limbo_menu_weapon_select.jpg

Although the panzerfaust has a small defect, wich seems to blow me up more than the enemy.

And people who wanna be kicked like to stand on the mortar.

Flamer works great but fuelprices these days!.

MG42 is nice on the arm, Rambo style.

Thompson works best.

• 6 months later...

I have a mossberg 500  3 barrels combo in realtree finish. I love this gun, bulletproof and light ! I'm also in the market for a rifle right now, i'll post pictures when I get it. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I love firearms grew up with them. Wheel guns are some of my Favs. I have 5 of them the oldest was my great grandfather's Police side arm it is a  5 shot 38 S&W next is a 38 SPL Rossi a 357 SS Rossi a Smith & Wesson 66 357 and a Dan Wesson 44 mag SS. The Dan Wesson has got 2 deer. My last purchase was a Savage 17 WSM SS the big brother of the 17 HMR. I built my AR it is an Anderson lower with a Harden Arms upper it has a 1 in 9 twist my next build will have a 1 in 7 twist to stabilize the heavier bullets. Will upload some pics when I figure out how Lol.