Evolve

blackknight8653

... and god damn nick changing, cmon just because there's some other jerk having your nickname, doesnt mean later on u can't change it anymore, like u could at xfire :angry:

little workaround some people implemented:

use the 'set status' option to set your desired name. This might not be the ideal solution for now, but you status is pretty much everywhere visible and people can use it over the friend list to identify you.

+ you can change it as much as you want and it is not directly related to the status you are in (online, busy, unavailable etc.)

Here a SS how it looks:

rere1.jpg  or rere2.jpg

you can set the status and the availability separate. Which makes it easier to maintain:

rere3.jpg

little workaround some people implemented:

use the 'set status' option to set your desired name. This might not be the ideal solution for now, but you status is pretty much everywhere visible and people can use it over the friend list to identify you.

+ you can change it as much as you want and it is not directly related to the status you are in (online, busy, unavailable etc.)

Here a SS how it looks:

rere1.jpg  or rere2.jpg

you can set the status and the availability separate. Which makes it easier to maintain:

rere3.jpg

I'm already using that since first day, but that's not the point of my post.

Installed and set request to join the group. (robin0194)

Will be all of the guys in the group be in my friend list too?

Installed and set request to join the group. (robin0194)

Will be all of the guys in the group be in my friend list too?

You will be added to the group soon, and no, you will need to add (or be added by) everyone manually.

guys, don't forget to add your Evolve name in your profile sites, thanks DJ

Moving forwards I won't be accepting any clan requests on Evolve unless that person has their Evolve name in their profile. It's been pretty easy up until now to see who's a member, and who's not, but I'm starting to see people request that I have to investigate because I don't know everybody.

Tl;dr: Add your Evolve name to your profile if you want to get into the clan.

• Like 1

I won't be able to get Evolve... Either on my Mac, nor on my phone. This is kinda annoying!

Has there been any topic started on the Mac support?

Has there been any topic started on the Mac support?

The Evolve client can be used on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 / 8.1. It does not currently run on OS X, Linux, Android, or iOS. It also does not currently run under Wine on Linux or Linux-like operating systems, although Wine is getting closer to being able to run the client. We intend to eventually release the client for a variety of operating systems. The Evolve website can be accessed from any desktop web browser. Mobile browsers tend to have issues with the site—we're aware of this and intend to eventually implement fixes and a mobile-friendly version of the site.

• Like 1