Evolve

blackknight8653

Those movers from Xfire need to gtfo. I WANT ON DAMMIT.

Hah.

Well, you can't blame me! I got myself some Helix-y goodness ^_^

No. Herotic. it's always your fault g'dammit.

Also, is that link in the thread for the FA group the right one? Or is there another?

And this helix thing. Is it a sub or one time donation?

Downloaded it, but I can't use it. Stupid thing freezes up my mouse, ala $1200 Visual Studio Professional style. <_< At least I didn't pay for this one.

I'll be able to use it on July 29th, when I get my upgrade to Win 10 and torch this 7 installation with a clean install.

This whole "server capacity is full, you need to subscribe" crap is going to kill me though.

EDIT: It starts on login. So everytime I log in, my mouse freezes up. Just great. Not evolve's fault... but damn.

SID you are very vicious today :D

Maybe it is a good thing that they get so many new users. the community and the tool gets stronger. they have some things open like the chat export etc but the stream of users might speed things up

• Like 1

SID you are very vicious today :D

Maybe it is a good thing that they get so many new users. the community and the tool gets stronger. they have some things open like the chat export etc but the stream of users might speed things up

Well, they're already 29% over their aim for this month so I assume it can only get better?

I don't think you're bound to donating each month, but just that your Helix rewards get reset each month :) Or something? I don't know, I'll wait until tomorrow to see what happens :)

• Like 1

Personally what excites me the most is that FA is going to be flooding Evolve (and it's main page) with FA members joining and incoming donations (for example I saw the latest news about SidTheVicious donating)... it could bring a big boost in recruitment if we work at creating a good profile and userbase on Evolve and it's forum, if they have one.

• Like 2

Oh shit! They have a forums right? COD4 and Wolfenstein? I'm sure I saw specific game forums. MAKE POSTS ON THOSE FORUMS AND GET THE WORD OUT.

check it out:

https://www.evolvehq.com/games/44/forums

here the direct link:

https://www.evolvehq.com/games/44/topics/fearless-assassins-enemy-territory

• Like 2

Considering the fact that some members around here are having issues with crashing in game, it would be wise instead of panic whining, to gather some informations about the crashes instead so it can be reported on the Evolve forums.

So to make it simple, if u are having crash informations, or not, please post your OS system here, as it seems that people with Win 7 are having mainly issues with ingame crashing. After we get enough information, it would be wise to post a topic at Evolve forums and report which systems are having issues ingame.

• Like 2

win 7 home premium edition - fails to properly load the ingame version on wolfenstein: enemy territory. Only displays the standard windows cursor but that is it, no ui or anything.