Evolve

blackknight8653

Lmao, had to quit playing with myself to install. Darnit

Add me: J0bba

Awesome news! Highfive!

Wait. Second thought. Not touchin' that. Highfive yoself for me.

• Like 4

Just installed it up, seems some basic stuffs are still missing, the most crucial that would need an adding to clinet are definitely chat logging and god damn nick changing, cmon just because there's some other jerk having your nickname, doesnt mean later on u can't change it anymore, like u could at xfire :angry:

There is a Evolve 2.0 or w/e in the making and they seem to be actively developing, so there may be promising news in the future. I am trying to figure out how soon though this new version will come out(Could be weeks,months,years idk at this point)

There is a Evolve 2.0 or w/e in the making and they seem to be actively developing, so there may be promising news in the future. I am trying to figure out how soon though this new version will come out(Could be weeks,months,years idk at this point)

Yeh just by reading a bit i already saw that Chat logging will be added to the next update... https://www.evolvehq.com/forums/evolve/topics/custom-skins?page=1#post-37185

Now there's only nick name chaging left and then i might consider using it.

Just installed it.

SiDtheVicious

So the friends window/chat looks decent. The news/broadcast/multiplayer/feed window looks like f***ing shit.  It's like faded and not proper resolution or some shit. Maybe it's the font, I dunno.  Ugly and not totally crisp.

Only 90mb mem usage so far which is nice.

• Like 2

I think someone removed me from the group :notalk But, but whyyy??

:o we had to create a new group, and you haven't reapplied for that one yet xD

EDIT: Accepted and given admin level... again :P

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

:o we had to create a new group, and you haven't reapplied for that one yet xD

EDIT: Accepted and given admin level... again :P

Maybe i missed smth, cos didnt read any post or pm with that info regarding new group... anyways thx again!

Tried to sign in.

sZVzBBC.png

Are you f***ing kidding me? lol Yep, the next great chat platform yo.

They've had to put a population cap on the servers due to the large amount of people moving to Evolve from Xfire.

They do give priority to people that have donated via their Helix donation system thingy.

• Like 1