Evolve

blackknight8653

So for me:

-Ingame overlay works normally. (there is a derp in standard settings tho, it says windows key for overlay and windows key is disabled in stardard settings).

-Dont think it is implemented yet. atleast not that i have found

-Dont think you can see what server they are playing on, easiest would be to open browser in overlay and go to et.trackbase.net

• Like 2

Maybe it is because it is still in beta. They are still working on it. As bowls said you can change overlay settings. For me the overlay settings works fine with no issues not sure why it is causing issues for others. Just hope they fix it soon. :) As for server queries, I don't think it is implemented yet. I hope they will implement it soon. You can follow bowly's suggestion. :)

It is not an exact copy of xfire but I think it has the potential to but it takes time. I hope the evolve project will last a long time.

So i've been trying some things now and its seems that evolve's overlay is giving problems with me when my et is in windowed mode, so maybe try putting it fullscreen. Make sure you restart your game after putting it to fullscreen. Might fix it, not sure tho

Hmmm that might be a solution. I have been using full screen. Maybe that is why I don't experience any issues. Good find :)

I am sorry something I have suggested has some issues. I just thought it looks like it has the potential to be xfire's alternative. I apologise.

Edited by blackknight8653

If it can get overlay to work properly it would be a solid application. From a programming perspective I assume there is A lot of stuff you gotta to do to make it work for everyone with all their different hardware for every game.

My ID: ZellyEllyBear

Also if anyone is having problems with overlay for ET can you report a bug to evolve explaining that it isn't working, it may push them forward in fixing it.

• Like 1

Someone else here having problems with logging in the client and has problems with website?

Hmmm that might be a solution. I have been using full screen. Maybe that is why I don't experience any issues. Good find :)

I am sorry something I have suggested has some issues. I just thought it looks like it has the potential to be xfire's alternative. I apologise.

Il gnna tell u what have to do. what do you have to do is Apply to =F|A= :D

• Like 2

Evolve had an issue with the chat servers today. The Fearless Assassins group chat function is still down. Support ticket is in place. I will let you know when we are back up.

well il gonna install it to see whats up let u know later profile name

Edit: Account Created : Night-Hunter

(had to delete another one can't edit the nick name :P)

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 2

• Leader

We now have a 'Fearless Assassins' group/clan. If anyone has the time to join, would be great to test the functions.

https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/fearless-assassins

redy.

That link won't work.  They added a -002 to the addy.   :)  https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/fearless-assassins-002

evolve is nice havent used it in a few months so ive probably got a whole bunch of updates, will join the group when its finally done

- how to store conversation logs / where are they saved

Monitoring the following post atm.

https://www.evolvehq.com/forums/evolve/topics/chat-history-and-export-feature-in?page=1&b=1434991432#post-37598

Seems there is not really a function except copy and past manually. 

- how to get ingame client to work on ET (for me its makes the whole screen green)

- how to see what server are friends play on

Monitoring the following post atm.

https://www.evolvehq.com/forums/evolve/topics/enemy-territory-a-few-more-features

seems the overlay works with silent and has issues with etpro. testing a bit deeper later today after work.