Steam summer sale 2015

Vanaraud

Steam Summer Sale 2015 have been going on for about 2 days now. Started off with not so good discounts. Daily deals brings better prices:

for example got Wolfenstein: New Order for only 13€ with 75% off, only 18 hours left.

Borderlands and Watchdogs prices have taken a big hit also for now...

The Sale ends at 21th of June.

• Like 3

Started off with a couple great discounts.

Metro Redux bundle was only $10 and normally the games are like $25 each.

Also picked up Bloodrayne 1 & 2 for nostalgia purposes for like $4.00

Hoping for deeper discount later.

TIP FOR NEWBS: If it's not a daily deal or a Flash sale: Don't buy a damn thing until the final day. The game you want may go on sale for a higher discount.

Flash sales and daily deals are the highest discounts available.

• Like 2

Not spending a dime on any of the games except ones, because i always end up playing it for a week and then get bored of it hah...

Only waiting now for The Division which should be out somewhere around Fall, hopefully it will be worth of its money.

Given Activision's track record, it probably won't go down to $5 this sale, unless they put the entire franchise on for 75% during a daily/flash sale. 

Activision is pretty shitty witth discounting the COD series. Most times it only goes down to cheap prices when it's an activision publisher sale, or a steam daily deal (which is rare). I'll keep an eye out though.

Hah. Called it.

Today's deal features the call of duty franchise 25 -51% (f***ing pathetic discount on the older games Good ol' Activi$ion.).

So COD4 is currently $9.79 US which is the lowest it will be for this sale.

Hah. Called it.

Today's deal features the call of duty franchise 25 -51% (f***ing pathetic discount on the older games Good ol' Activi$ion.).

Let me know if they decide to discount Assassin's Creed games, might go for some newish ones.

Hah. Called it.

Yeah the original COD was still the same price as MWIII, or at least close. maybe not that bad, but close to it.

Hey sorry that i make stupid question, but if i buy COD 4 game CD from here finland (from vpd) can i play in internet with that, so its orginal COD 4 game, my question is that can i play in our servers with CD only or i need to buy it from Steam to be eligible play in our servers. Its only 9.99e in vpd :)

As long as it's the pc version you can play our servers just fine homeslice!

Edit: we your servers I mean lol

Edited by SiD

Hey sorry that i make stupid question, but if i buy COD 4 game CD from here finland (from vpd) can i play in internet with that, so its orginal COD 4 game, my question is that can i play in our servers with CD only or i need to buy it from Steam to be eligible play in our servers. Its only 9.99e in vpd :)

If it is the CD version, you will probably need to do a bunch of updates to be able to join our server, or any server for that matter. Pretty sure we have them in the download area of the site, other wise if you can't find the updates post in the COD support area and we can point you in the right direction. Hopefully it's not a used CD and it has a legit key. That has been an issue lately.

If it is the CD version, you will probably need to do a bunch of updates to be able to join our server, or any server for that matter. Pretty sure we have them in the download area of the site, other wise if you can't find the updates post in the COD support area and we can point you in the right direction. Hopefully it's not a used CD and it has a legit key. That has been an issue lately.

Okey will buy it in next month and come to our servers then, yes it will be new CD :) Will send you pm if i need extra help with updates :) Will still continue playing ET too ofc, but maybe split my gametime with two game, and play in every alternative days or weeks in Cod and ET :P let see, if i have enough time.

Thanks for help mates

Hah Dom. Place left an impression.

Let me know if they decide to discount Assassin's Creed games, might go for some newish ones.

Weird that AC hasn't been featured yet. Unless I missed the first set of deals. Hoping to see the franchise get a deeper discount on a flash tonight or tomorrow. Will definitely let you know though.

@topic: Anyone buy anything yet this year? 9/10 items I've already purchased in bundles or past sales. I did find a few little gems I've been wanting though.

Metro Dedux Bundle

Bloodrayne 1+2

Dreadout

Polarity

Camera Obscura

The Talos Principle

Oceanhorn

Metal Gear Solid V: Gound Zeroes

Abyss Odyssey

Strider

• Like 1