RAFFLE: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

SiD

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

Quote-ception? o.O

Also, bitches better buy more raffle tickets. Seriously. I don't want to win. I want you muppets to win! <_<

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2

we_want_you_banner_final_zpsh8culgxh.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

specialy for heretic i do another one :D

Edited by Saint070
  • Like 2

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

• Like 3

Oh snap! Down to the wire! 

Thanks to the homies for the constant bumps. You guys are the real heroes! 

Good luck to the potential winners. Anyone else that wants one, enter fast! If and when you do, send in a contact us as soon as you buy a ticket. Make sure you get put into the raffle rotation!

• Like 1

Raffles are broken too?

First donation bar goes now raffles, hah. IPB seems to break often (seems to happen a lot with other IPB forums I use as well).

I'll send in a contact us.

• Like 3