HTC one M9 or Iphone 6/6plus

Mr.Karizmatic

well i was thinking of buying a new phone as my current phone(iphone 4) is pretty much ruined as it got wet in rain and my camera is ruined it just doesnt open went to repair but shopekeeper said its a board problem and too risky  and i have a cracked screen so hoping to buy new.. so cant decide which one shld i.. as i used Apple product once and i seriously thinking of not using it again bt well its APPLE who doesnt want to use it ....

so i m a bit confused so little help..

htc-onem9-vs-iphone-6-compared.jpg

SPECS : http://www.gizmag.com/iphone-6-vs-htc-one-m9/36487/

• Like 1

If you want to try something new buy the HTC M9. Monster phone! loudspeakers, good camera, fast, beautiful.
If you like IOS buy the iPhone 6, don't buy iPhone 6 Plus too big. iPhone is standard phone.

I prefer HTC M9, because its very fast phone!

• Like 2

well i was thinking of buying a new phone as my current phone(iphone 4) is pretty much ruined as it got wet in rain and my camera is ruined it just doesnt open went to repair but shopekeeper said its a board problem and too risky  and i have a cracked screen so hoping to buy new.. so cant decide which one shld i.. as i used Apple product once and i seriously thinking of not using it again bt well its APPLE who doesnt want to use it ....

so i m a bit confused so little help..

htc-onem9-vs-iphone-6-compared.jpg

SPECS : http://www.gizmag.com/iphone-6-vs-htc-one-m9/36487/

So why are you limiting your choice to these two phones?

I just bought a new phone, upgraded from the Google Nexus 5 (Google Nexus 6 is the new version of this phone).

My new phone is the Oneplus One. I love it so far, it is an excellent phone. However it does a run a modded version of android, called "Cyanogen mod". The new version of this phone should be coming out soon too.

====================

What do you look for in a new phone? What features are important to you?

Based on the link you posted, I'd choose the HTC. lol

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1

OnePlus One is better option than HTC m9. First you would save lot of money (almost 20K) .Second the phone is bang for buck Great performance, great battery life, good camera too. Even though its cost less than most flagship it is still made from quality materials and has great finish and doesnt feel cheap at all. HTC is just over priced and people who like to show off can get those.

• Like 1

If you are trying to decide between those two phones, the HTC one M9 is the better choice IMO. The one M9 obviously runs on android with HTCs "skin" or look, on top of it. Along side of android comes many customizable features that you won't see on Apple, such as widgets, different home screen styles, audio effects and more. You can even flash new roms (you can research that if you want because it would take me awhile to explain it lol :P). Not only that but android usually has much much better battery life and is faster than iOS. One thing i love about apple though is the insanely good camera, and the M9 has a pretty crappy camera. Of course it is up to you but im kind of an android fanboy  :P  :D

• Like 1

So why are you limiting your choice to these two phones?

I just bought a new phone, upgraded from the Google Nexus 5 (Google Nexus 6 is the new version of this phone).

My new phone is the Oneplus One. I love it so far, it is an excellent phone. However it does a run a modded version of android, called "Cyanogen mod". The new version of this phone should be coming out soon too.

====================

What do you look for in a new phone? What features are important to you?

Based on the link you posted, I'd choose the HTC. lol

OnePlus One is better option than HTC m9. First you would save lot of money (almost 20K) .Second the phone is bang for buck Great performance, great battery life, good camera too. Even though its cost less than most flagship it is still made from quality materials and has great finish and doesnt feel cheap at all. HTC is just over priced and people who like to show off can get those.

yeah that looks pretty cool bt the thing is if something goes wrong in this phone like i drop it or camera got effected etc its hard to find parts of this kind of phones where i stay . here we have full of samsung htc thats why i was going for that and i wanted to change iPhone just because of this same reason..

yeah that looks pretty cool bt the thing is if something goes wrong in this phone like i drop it or camera got effected etc its hard to find parts of this kind of phones where i stay . here we have full of samsung htc thats why i was going for that and i wanted to change iPhone just because of this same reason..

Yeah, like I said, the HTC one looks really nice. Personally I don't like samsung phones at all.

Just a headsup : Just read specs of HTC m9 and found that it uses SnapDragon 810 SoC. I think you should look for another phone because that Soc has tendency to heat up even in small tasks like browsing. One of the main reason why Samsung didnt use 810 chip in their flagship S6. HTC (and other OEMs) has issued a update to fix it but it involves severe thermal throttling (The frequency of processor is limited once it starts to heat even by slight amount thus reducing the performance of phone )

Almost all phones with snapdragon 810 are facing this problem. So you can think of other phone like Sony z3 compact.

Another thing i would like to mention is One plus has indeed poor sales services but they just announced 3 months extended warranty if your phone is in service centre for more than 15 days (only for india).

Just a headsup : Just read specs of HTC m9 and found that it uses SnapDragon 810 SoC. I think you should look for another phone because that Soc has tendency to heat up even in small tasks like browsing. One of the main reason why Samsung didnt use 810 chip in their flagship S6. HTC (and other OEMs) has issued a update to fix it but it involves severe thermal throttling (The frequency of processor is limited once it starts to heat even by slight amount thus reducing the performance of phone )

Almost all phones with snapdragon 810 are facing this problem. So you can think of other phone like Sony z3 compact.

Another thing i would like to mention is One plus has indeed poor sales services but they just announced 3 months extended warranty if your phone is in service centre for more than 15 days (only for india).

my friend has HTC M9 and he never heat up when you browsing, and when you playing games he heat up like any other phone.. 

my friend has HTC M9 and he never heat up when you browsing, and when you playing games he heat up like any other phone.. 

I have already mentioned that HTC has issued a update to fix the heating problem, but update induces thermal throttling means it will downclock the CPU when it start to heat even slightest. The phone wont have good performance due to underclocking.