Who has skype?

daredevil

Who has skype  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who has skype

• Yes - I have it
    • I don't have it and I don't plan to install it.
    • If all clan members uses it, I will install it.

• Administrators

Depending on votes, we could use skype as well with steam for our clan chat while gaming. 

Vote.

I use to use skype, but after an upgrade  it stopped running on my pc and it shows some error .

So far im having my personal skype but ye il can create one for gaming, skype has his good things and bad things. One of the things than i like it in the personal id like the notifys on my phone,of my part never had an issue with skype since can remember whatever the vote goes il support it lol..

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 1

Skype is ok, just annoying there isn't the push to talk option.

Skype and I do not get along. Too much of a resource hog, fugly interface, then there's people calling and crap because they see you online... ehhh.

I do *have* Skype, but I won't leave it running except the duration of a call, it bogs down my computer and my internet connection. It definitely would not work as my "daily driver" chat.

• Like 2

This?

attachicon.gifskype.png

This is a toggle mute that means you are beign heard unless you push the button that mutes your mic until you release the button after you release it will continue transmission

But the option above it on the other hand is a perma mute which couls be used as push to talk going with this sequence (press the assigned key to unmute -> talk -> press key again to mute mic)

But teamspeak is superior anyway, as Xerni said skype eats a lot of resources and can get buggy

I cant see skype as a valid chatting program for clans

• Like 2