ET Server =F|A= Solstice Spree

Platonic

well had fun i stalked(in a good way lol) moojii kat0n herotic and for few hours to sis as Bro xP <3 and Stalker 2.0 xp ... was a funny day after all xp

taked some they are only few :( ...

me vs Phant3r nub on server

killszhlench3fmz2ayiuh.gif

btw: post SS with sexy pinky names for $$$

• Like 7

Thank you for everyone who was in server making so great gameday with us once again, i was online only 5h this time, but realised that was a lot too. LoL. Thanks for host team too, it was big relief to see that i can take free day and see how good job you doing with hosting, :D

Thank you!

168.gif

• Like 6

We want to have more GameDay, sure. But it had to stay exceptionnal, to keep his exceptionnal role.

Thank you all, I can't stop lol during the panza war. Too crazy ! Was a good day.

0seF.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the great job in organising this event, had great fun. If we could have panzer war on baserace, I'd play it all day long, lol xD

• Like 1

Glad you guys had fun!

I could not attend myself because of exams, which sucks. But I see everything went well. Great.

Count me back, exams are over!

• Like 1