=F|A= HARDCORE/ABNER COD4 Map rotation

daredevil

• Administrators

Based on the LA kings suggestions, I have changed the map rotation for the COD4 abner server. 

New map rotation:

gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype sab map mp_pipeline gametype koth map mp_creek gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype dm map mp_bog gametype koth map mp_broadcast gametype sab map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_showdown gametype sd map mp_citystreets

Please let us know how it works out or if any changes are required.

Server IP: cod4.clan-fa.com:28930

• Like 7

• Administrators

Just a note: This doesn't go into scroll mode on the main website announcement. It extends past the page border.

grr code tag.. Forgot it. Should be fixed. 

Thanks  DareDevil & Leaders  ... we know you guys are busy, and we hate to bug you, trust me we try not to ... we appreciate greatly the response and efforts to FIX the Abnerdog HC server.

That said ... I regret to tell you ....

STILL the same 6 map rotation ... NO Change has taken effect.

We've had  ...  Ambush, Countdown, WetWork, Crash, Vacant and Strike ... ALL of them TDM's ... since Before Thanksgiving 2014 now.

And it's still that same 6 TDM Rotation, right now as I type this.

:dntk

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

We've had  ...  Ambush, Countdown, WetWork, Crash, Vacant and Strike ... ALL of them TDM's ... since Before Thanksgiving 2014 now.

Server rotation was changed bout a week prior to this topic for testing so technically there was a new rotation. (also technically it was since February not Thanksgiving)

Can you wipe it clean and re load it? it may have corrupted  fills  :dntk

not corrupt file

Problem fixed. Should work now.

• Like 2

as if now 6/8/2015 still same rotation just went to check the server and still sameold sameold. thx for the effort.

might wanna take of the population glitch 44/64 just make people leave right away when they join. even If they ask where is the 44 ppl here?

Edited by GuN
  • Like 2

• Administrators

as if now 6/8/2015 still same rotation just went to check the server and still sameold sameold. thx for the effort.

might wanna take of the population glitch 44/64 just make people leave right away when they join. even If they ask where is the 44 ppl here?

Give it a shot once more. Should fix map rotation and if still doesn't let me know ASAP.