COC Show Your Clash Of Clan Base

OK Here post your Clash Of Clans Base so we can talk about it and help each other to better each other bases..

Both War base and Your Home Base..

Mine :-

Home Village :

post-10974-0-28582700-1433425375_thumb.png

War Base :

post-10974-0-07755200-1433425385_thumb.png

• Like 2

post-14329-0-28202700-1433430989_thumb.jpg

Farming

post-14329-0-01613000-1433431027_thumb.jpg

Trophy

War base is working well, and constantly being tweaked.

Edited by Ktom
  • Like 1

Nanapatekar style : Achcha hai bahut achcha hai  lol

haha rula+diya.jpg

can u pin this yoyo so all can share it and we can discuss this....

• Like 1

A bit late, but as you asked for a ss from my base in the other thread about gems I'll post it now. Figured it would be more apporiate here (am now also on my phone as you guys suggested ;) )

Note: I ended up spending about half the amount of gems I originally had because f*** it, hah, thought to myself, yolo for once :P

Note 2: I removed some numbers of resources as I've heard people's bases could get claimed by contacting customer's support and telling them the exact number of resources (just to be safe :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For DD, who was asking about TH9 bases earlier.. Here's a link to a base that isn't half bad: http://cocland.com/base-layouts/crux-farming-base-layout.

I'm not TH9 yet, but I know how hard it can be to find a good base after upgrading your TH. I like to check cocland or simply search on youtube, but there's literally 1000s of bases out there so it can be tricky finding a good one. In the end you're best of testing different ones, tweaking them a bit here and there to your liking and see what works best for you. (atm I'm using KG's th8 base with a few changes - works fine so far :))

Bunch more bases to choose from here (for all th levels): http://www.gamatrix.com/clash-of-clans/baselayouts?page=1&catId=5