Bad Lags - Need some help

Did you try hooking up your old notebook again and see how it does now?  

My old notebook was too old lol. It was too broken also, and I threw it away :P 

Hey, apologizes for the post i have done with the tracert part, didn't spot it properly and was short of time, therefore i miss looked that info to give u proper feedback, luckily RedBaird already fixed it.

Hum well considering the fact that u switched between notebooks, i would like u to upldate your network drivers, maybe that is actually a problem towards lag issue, do u have a motherboard CD next to the notebook u bought? Normally on that CD u would have a network drivers, or even better, do this:

Press start Menu:

-Control Pannel

-Select Hardware and Sound Group

-Under Devices and Printers, select Device manager

-U will have a menu with hardware list shown, open tab with Network adapters

-Select your network drivers and click on Update Driver

-Wait to see if the system can find any updates in internet, make sure connection is enabled as well

Other option would be, if u know which network drivers u have, u can check it the same way posted above to see which ones u have, to go on their official site and download newest drivers and update those then see if there's any difference for lags.

E: Do u have modem connected to router, if so, can u use modem and cable to directly connect it with laptop. One other possibility is that your router/modem is going faulty and that this causes lags, do u have or can u get any similiar replacements (maybe borrow from friend?) to see if that does any change?

Well, I did what you said.

I updated network drivers (Qualcomm Atheros AR956x and Realtek PCIe Family Controller), funny how a brand new notebook doens't come with updated devices.

Anyway, It was installed and I'll make a test now.

Ok, I have played 3 or 4 maps. And still too bad, connection interrupted all time.

And I made an experince. Connected the notebook with my 4G internet(its a great connection) from my iPhone, and the result is the same ..

same connection interrupted msg all the time, with that 4 seg. freezing screen. :'(

• Administrators

Ok, I have played 3 or 4 maps. And still too bad, connection interrupted all time.

And I made an experince. Connected the notebook with my 4G internet(its a great connection) from my iPhone, and the result is the same ..

same connection interrupted msg all the time, with that 4 seg. freezing screen. :'(

4G is always going to be bad. When you play try to run performance tool in the back ground to see you are not maxing CPU, RAM or HD IO. 

That video should help you. 

I believe problem is your internet. 

• Like 2

Can u make a test at http://www.speedtest.net/ just to see what inet u have.