Drive F1 car ;)

Masa_1964

Woow very cool Masa! Nice that you can fulfill one of your dreams!
Don't forget to share pictures and maybe videos if you will get some!
I'm also a little jealous :D

• Like 1

• Leader

OMG!  There goes Masa!  :o

I suspect that they will have a speed-limiter on the car when you get your hands on the wheel.

• Like 2

No limitter here in Finland tracks, also sounds are not ristricted like in sweden tracks :) I asked If I can also record on my own video and and they promiced to put place for my go pro also so we will see :)

Masa_1964

• Like 2

• Administrators

It's probably Wurz's Williams :P . But my delicate behind would not drive anything else but MP4-4. Only the finest for me. Also I will be in Montreal next weekend for the F1 race.

• Like 3

I could be wurz also there was no number which one it was dedicated... to me its just F1 :) close enough for now :) I post some shots if all goes fine :)

Masa_1964

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Done :) Some pictures for a starter :) Will add some video when I'll get my part out from total recording :D

First we did some laps with own cars just to see how it goes, then with formula renault cars ~15min and then with F1. Lead car was from formula nissan series (Heikki Kovalainen's car) run by Johan Rajamäki (owner of those cars and company and super licence owner)
and two F1 cars same time on track. And yes, I did drive Nico's car :)

Here I'm fitting my self on formula renault ->

BILD0246

Nico's car ->

BILD0274

Me and Valtteri Bottas mechanic after drive ->

BILD0295

• Like 8

It's probably Wurz's Williams :P . But my delicate behind would not drive anything else but MP4-4. Only the finest for me. Also I will be in Montreal next weekend for the F1 race.

this topic is hot hot hot, make JD alive again!

congratz dude, glad you did it!

• Like 1

• Leader

You look like you are rubbing your hands in glee in the first picture!   :)  (He's thinking, "Let's go, let's go!")

gallery_5070_362_177202.jpg

• Like 1

Date reserved for 10 laps with Williams 2007 (Nico Rosberg ex car) -> http://www.rajamakiracing.com/en/williams-fw29

Will test also formula renault series car in same date.

Will happen in start of August. One dream will be fullfilled.

Masa_1964

Awesome man. I've always wanted to drive a couple laps around Nurburgring before I die. Always been a goal. My favorite race-track.

• Like 1