OpelGl problem

Say'Aha

I'm can't open Wolfenstein with my laptop, because there is a problem with OpelGl =(

I WANNA PLAY IN CLASS!!!! :blink: xD

I only have open gl problems on my laptop when i try to run windows mode in a resolution greater than 1024 x 768. Why? I have no clue lol

I only have open gl problems on my laptop when i try to run windows mode in a resolution greater than 1024 x 768. Why? I have no clue lol

this problem is hard to solve...

i highly recommend you to reinstall your OS...

I had this problem yesterday. Today, after reinstalling the OS, the problem gone! :yahoo

• Administrators

DO NOT REINSTALL WINDOWS PLEASE DISREGARD THE DUMB COMMENT ABOUT MINE. First of all which vid card do you have, most of open gl problems are drivers, the reason that I am asking is because NVidia disables certain opengl aspects on their vid cards with new drivers so older drivers are needed. First thing reinstall driver.

DO NOT REINSTALL WINDOWS PLEASE DISREGARD THE DUMB COMMENT ABOUT MINE. First of all which vid card do you have, most of open gl problems are drivers, the reason that I am asking is because NVidia disables certain opengl aspects on their vid cards with new drivers so older drivers are needed. First thing reinstall driver.

Or update it,when i had that problem i updated drivers and problems gonee