This June...

blacksquare

I head one of our department's teams. This coming June we are going to have a team building in some posh resort. Three days and three nights. All expenses paid by our company, of course. I've been given free hand to do whatever I think is best for my team. I've been planning our schedule, trying to come up with good games and activities, etc.

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives? I'm also open to all suggestions when it comes to the games and activities? What do you think are good prizes and giveaways?

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives?

BBQ + beer + bitches. Priceless

ps: sorry had to :D

That should be fun :) Just make sure to put in mind the goals of your team building activity, what do you want to achieve and develop among your co-workers. Since you've mentioned it already when coming up with an activity be sure to relate it with the communication struggles your employees are experiencing in their daily routines and make sure that the exercises are not too physically demanding. Ensure that everyone can participate, learn and have fun.

Edited by crowddewberry