Acid's kill of the week #6 (MIRACLE ON VENICE STREET)

AcidParadox

last 2 sec haxxxxxx :P

man thats an awesome kill i could kill from a direct panza shot sometimes....

u earned a fan mate :D

• Like 4

last 2 sec haxxxxxx :P

Just to avoid any misunderstanding in case someone would take this comment seriously or asks himself about the last secs of the demo. AcidParadox used the ETdemoView, and is what you can see on the replay of this action. A tool helping our members to spot real cheaters and works this way only while reviewing demos. So once again no cheat here.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 5

Just to avoid any misunderstanding in case someone would take this comment seriously or asks himself about the last secs of the demo. AcidParadox used the ETdemoView, and is what you can see on the replay of this action. A tool helping our members to spot real cheaters and works this way only while reviewing demos. So once again no cheat here.

oopsieee it was a jk but thx fr clearing out fr others... anni to the rescue...

perry_2_by_andrianahare-d53gk7t.png

KE5Mh2k.png

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

I was having a bad streak on this match, khalsa was kicking my ass with panzer and overall allies where getting pwn. I thought my life was gonna be ruined but then Shrek decided to give me full platypus power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDoF-ADA0DI&feature=youtu.be

WATCH THE KILL OF THE PREVIOUS WEEK HERE

#Hashtag like this ;)

• Like 1

• Leader

Yes, it looks like he played the demo and recorded it with 3rd-party software,  Then he played it again after adding a new weapon-sound file locally and recorded the last section again, but hit the wrong switch in Demo-viewer and the little reds & blues showed up!

Check the game-timer.  You will see that it is 5:55 each time that he fires the RG over the wall.   :)  I wondered if somebody would comment "CHEATER" under his YouTube vid!   :D

This is what I do:

* Record demo on the server.

* Close ET

* Open Mr. Mirillis Action! video recorder.

* Open sunlight's ETDemo viewer

* Record regular footage

* Record footage in "Wallhack" mode. (I think you press S to turn it on)

That's it.

Very nice rifle n00b  :P 

From me second part:

Probably, I should start record demos cuz I get such moments more often when I played rifle. Btw I am little angry with no recording I don't remember to start taking demos cuz I had to in order my big action in Castle CTF Beta 2 with rampage within few seconds and 100% accuracy. :( That would be moment