My Notebook

H4rl3

Hey,

i play with a MSI GE72 2QE Apache Notebook (http://gaming.msi.com/products/notebook/ge-series)

Configuration:

Windows 8.1 (waiting for 10...)

Intel Core i7 4720HQ

16GB DDR3 RAM

Nvidia 965M

256 GB SSD

1000 GB HDD

Logitec G9 Mouse

Sennheiser PC 320 Headset (looks like the latest 360)

At the moment i use the notebook keyboard, maybe i´ll add a good gaming keyboard. Some suggestions?

Anything with Anti-Ghosting and some good switches. They don't have to be mechanical, but you need to put some $$$ in to get dome switches.

I've been using a ROCCAT Isku FX now since Aug 2013, and I've had no complaints really. The quality is good, and it works for touch typing quite well.

• Like 1

Whoopsies, I noticed a typo in my last post. What I meant to say is that you need to put some some good money before you can get *good* dome switches. Almost every keyboard uses them nowadays. And while they are quieter, if you press a mechanical switch down versus a dome switch, you'll notice the difference in tactile feedback right away. Namely, dome switches might feel somewhat 'gummy' in comparison.

Allright thanks for reply. I´ll check some keyboards. The keys of the notebook are ok, presure-point feels good, also enough distance between the keys. But its still not a separate pc keyboard... i will play 1-2 month without external keyboard and check if i becomes familiar with it.

When i was searching for new keyboard i thought it was a simple task, but damn when i digged a bit more into configurations and specs of specific keyboards i was honestly lost as hell, since apparently designs and upgrades to keyboards through the time went crazy.

If u have dedication and will to check a bit more specific about keyboards then i would recommend checking this forum out, as it basically explains everything about keyboards.

https://geekhack.org/index.php