Survey - Research Study

daredevil

• Administrators

Well I was contacted by one the student doing some research work. If anyone plays COD: MW2 please go ahead and take the survey whenever you have time.

Quoting the original author:

Gamers!

I am recruiting participants to take part in a research study I am conducting as part of my Doctorate in Forensic Psychology.  The study is looking at the differences in motivations, personality differences, and behavioural outcomes based on choices made in video games. Participants need to have played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  If you would like further details or to take part in the study, follow the link below:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1752216/MW2

The questionnaire should take no more than 20 minutes to complete

Please be aware, in order to prevent “thread bumping” I will not be replying to anything else posted on this thread.   If you wish to contact me to discuss the study, please use the contact details provided from the study page.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at this post.

However if you want to post it with your own information then that is fine with me. 

Thanks again

• Like 1

Completed. Interesting story, and was curious what it was trying to survey, although I had a feeling it was towards playing a "violent" game and relating to doing violent activities in real life.

• Like 1

Did it

Boy, taking that test reminds me of the long surveys we had to take in AP psychology. Good survey though

• Like 1