Great pet names, and silly ones too :P

Helsen

Hello all,

This is a topic about petnames, as the tittle says. It my be about your own pet (mine has a very cool name which I am not allowed to post) or about other pets you know off.

Since I started thsi topic, I might as well go first:

In a little, very christian, town in The Netherlands called Kampen there was a guy who owned two dogs.... The first one he named Goddamnit and the second one Pussy. Allways funny and corny when he had to call those dogs.

• Like 5

hmm and what is your cats name queen asked me to ask you  :D

• Like 2

i had a parkeet called Ja, what translates as Yes. So all the time when people came they asked what's your pets name ... and I say Yes. And they were like yes... but whats your pets name. Yes....

• Like 6

hmm and what is your cats name queen asked me to ask you  :D

haha yeah go on Helsen tell us the name of ure cat! :D

I can't :P.. I have sworn an oat to the knights of the golden sheep to not reveal it.

My 160lb black lab is registered with the AKC as Sir Guinness Rookie McLovin

Oh my Bibi, the golden retriever, is registered as Rowan Atkinson, since all of the brood from the covey had to be named with "R" :D

• Like 2

My cat is named Sneaky (because he sneaks upon you and scares the shit out of you)

I also had a dog called fuqu (Fck You) 

• Like 2

My dog is called Luka, our cat's are Arnoud, Mieke, Tom, and Salem ( he is black as a witches cat :) ) We had a cat named Thoulouse and my dad's dog was named Nozem which translated to English means as much as punk or hoodlum. This turned a lot of heads when he used to call him :)

• Like 2

since D...X volunteered to join the Knights of the Golden Sheep, they kindly permitted me to reveal the name of my cat. His name is Fred.

Fred Fotzenschleim

• Like 2